CHAPTER 12: Winner! Winner!

<<ETHAN>>

        The next morning, I woke up to a more than pleasurable feeling.

        I wondered if I was dreaming. Because when I opened my eyes, I noticed that Victoria was giving me an amazing blow job.

        I have never been woken up before, like this. I love it. Damn. I definitely am not telling her to stop. I start moaning as her tongue moves all over my shaft and tip. Then she starts sucking me faster and faster until I come.

        "I'm gonna come baby." I whispered to her while moaning.

        She just moans more. Which is hot as fuck when she does that while sucking my cock, making it sound like she's enjoying doing it.

         I then come all inside her mouth. "I'm coming. I'm coming baby. Fuck." I moan loudly.

         I explode inside her mouth while she swallows it and I catch my breath. "Fuck baby. You are amazing!" I tell her breathless.

       She smiles while crawling back up on top of me and kisses my chest.

       I bring her lips right up to mine and we kiss for a moment before it was my turn to go down on her.

       After we were done 'waking' each other up, we took a shower together to get ready for the day.

       Then while heading downstairs, hand in hand, everybody is sitting at the table, getting ready to eat breakfast as Beca sets the last plate of food onto the table. Everybody looks at us.

        "Well, well. I didn't think we would get the honor of enjoying the presence of the sex god and his goddess this morning." Beca playfully said with a wink.

         Everybody started to laugh while Victoria blushed a little bit and I just laughed.

         "What can I say, we are both great at pleasing each other." I said while winking at Victoria.

         We both sat down at the table. Though I sat on his lap as we began to feed one another.

         "So what are we doing today?" Damien asked.

        "I wanted to check out the pier or carnival that they advertised they have." I suggested.

        "That's a great idea. I haven't been to one since I was in middle school." Beca said.

        "Cool. Well, then we should hurry up!" Dillon says excitingly as though he's a kid.

        So we finished up with our breakfast, got ready to go and headed out towards the carnival fair thing.

        Luckily, it isn't too far away. So we decided to walk down there.

        As soon as we got there, Victoria, I immediately noticed, was anxious excited like a little kid. Which I thought was adorable.

        She started pointing at some games and some rides she thought looked good. Though I don't like roller coasters. Not cause I get sick or anything. But cause it's just that I don't trust them, especially ones at the fairs and or carnivals. But of course, I already could tell that she would find a way to get me to ride one with her. Which I would, just for her.

         We got tickets for rides and everything and decided to play games first.

        I swear, Dillon was like a little kid. He hasn't been to anything like this before. Even when him and Damien were kids.

       Damien was happy and excited, but nobody was nearly as excited as Dillon.

       The first stop was a toy gun shooting game where you had to shoot right at the ducks and knock them down.

        "What prize do you want, baby?" I asked Victoria as I leaned in close to her ear.

        "I don't care. Surprise me!" She smiles. So I decide, of course to go for the biggest price which was a Purple over-sized Teddy Bear.

        I give her a wink, pay the guy then grab the fake gun, aim it and start hitting every can. Even the guy working at the booth there, he was impressed.

        "Woah. You're an expert." The kid jokes. Though little does he know that I'm the president of a motorcycle club. Well, to be honest, I know Beca or nobody has told Victoria that about me yet. And I need to tell her.

        I'm scared that if I tell her, she won't stay with me or accept it, like Beca does with Josh. But I will tell her. Just not right now. I want us to enjoy right now.

        "Yeah." I chuckle. Then ask for the purple teddy bear.

         Which as he gives it to me, I hand it to her and she claps while jumping up and down like a kid then taking it and squeezing it like a kid would before then thanking me and wrapping our arms around each other and making out for a little bit.

        The rest of the night was amazing. Then suddenly, while we're all out eating dinner, I get a call from one of the guys back at the clubhouse....

Next chapter will be posted tomorrow!! :):)