Encounter

*Ari and Liz have been walking on a pathway right by woods for about an hour*

"I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going ..."
"ARI! *rolls eyes* I get it there's hope of finding our new home space on this pathway. Now please shush, you have a great voice but no more singing"
*sighs* "I'm sorry, singing that song keeps me in a happy place so I don't always worry, takes my mind off of things"
"I get it, but when you sing the song over and over again ... it gets annoying"
"Sorry..." *ROOOOAAARRR* *SSHHHRRRRIIIEEEKK* *RROOAARAR*
"OH MY LORD .... DID YOU HEAR THAT!!!"
*starts to run toward the noise* "LIZ ... GRAB YOUR SPEAR AND LET'S GO!!!"

Liz quickly grabs her spear and follows Ari who pulled out her bow and arrow, and they rush to where that sound came from.

In an instant moment Ari sees a bear trying to hurt what seems like two monkeys. Liz catches up and they both drop their bags. Then Ari makes a loud whistle to try to distract the bear. 
"LIZ GO BEHIND IT AND WAIT ON MY CUE IMMA DISTRACT IT!" Ari starts to shoot at the bear with her arrows but the bear doesn't seem to be going down.
The bear jolts at Ari and she starts shuffling to the left so now the monkeys are behind the bear while she is directly in front of it still shooting at it.
"LIZZZ.... GO NOW!!!"
Then Liz jumps out of some bushes on a slope above Ari and aims her spear at the bear's throat .... and the bear gets hit and falls down on Ari. Ari and the bear tumble down and the bear lands on top of Ari right in front of the monkeys.
*Liz runs to Ari* "ARI!"
There was a long pause .... until Liz saw Ari removing herself from under the bear, and they started to giggle.
She turns around and is now facing what seems like now ... apes not monkeys because monkeys have tails, apes don't.
"Are you guys okay?" *kneeling in front of the apes holding her bow and arrows*
"Ari they're apes *kneels next to Ari* I don't think they can understand"
"You ... *gasp* You saved our ... lives" the ape spoke. The ape in front seemed protective of the ape behind him. But he then let his guard down and starred at us while we were still in shock.
Oh my god Ari, the apes can speak Liz signed.
"Yes, apes can talk" the older ape said.
Oh my god Ari, they know sign ...
"Maybe you want to stop doing that cause they obviously understand" *pushes Liz's hands down*
The younger ape began walking on all fours next to the older ape, and I noticed his eyes seemed brighter than the older ape's eyes.
"Caesar.."
"I'm sorry"
"I'm Caesar .... this is my son Blue Eyes"
"I'm Ariana ..... um, this is my best friend Liz *places a hand on Liz's shoulder* ... say hi Liz"
"Hi" *nervously*
All of a sudden a small group of apes jolted towards us and we both stood up fast. The ape holding a spear at us was gibbering to Caesar, he was grey with big muscles and seemed about Caesar's age. There was a younger shy ape behind him, an orange orangutan, and a scary bonobo with a big scar on his face glaring at us.
"Rocket no *puts a hand out to Rocket* these humans saved our lives"
"HUMANS BAD!" the scary bonobo said
Caesar walks closer to us, and the bonobo walks next to us still glaring.
"Why ... are you here?"
We didn't answer Caeasar but tightened the grip on our weapons, and I glanced over to Liz who seemed scared of the scarred ape.
"CAESAR ... ASKED YOU HUMANS QUESTION!" The bonobo shouted.
We still didn't answer but we started to back up slowly and in an instant second, pain strucked the back of our heads.
And then ... the world went completely blank ...

Hope that was a decent introduction of the apes for you guys. Let me know your thoughts ♡♡♡♡♡

Discovering Planet of the Apes जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें