Confrontation: Ariana POV

I started waking up from my sleep noticing Blue Eyes wasn't in bed. Hearing gibbering outside I walked towards the window and notices Blue Eyes along with other apes were following Malcolm somewhere. I walked over to the ladder connecting to the attic and crawled down it in worry.
Ash walked back in the door along with Ellie and Alexander. Liz coming out of the room she was sleeping in.
"Ash what's going on?"
Blue Eyes and Caesar are going to the human tower to confront Koba
"Did they ever find out who shot Caesar?"
Ya ... it was Koba
"What?!"
He shot Caesar so he could frame the humans, making it seem like humans started this war
"So they're going to fight?"
Pretty much
"I have to go help Blue!"
"Ari no! That's crazy!" Liz shouted.
I know how we can help
"How?"
Follow me ...

*moments*

Ash took us around to the human tower. We had to walk through the human colony to get to it. Which was risky but luckily no one was there to see us. The tower wasn't connected to the human colony but was to the corner of it.
As we arrived there straight ahead looked like a tunnel underneath the tower.
This is it
"You two should be resting not trying to get injured even more" Liz said to us as we stared up at the tower.
Calm down babe Ash signed
"Babe?" I said to Liz *crosses arms*
"Uh ... we're not truly official yet but ya"
Ari you shouldn't stare, Blue Eyes told Caesar he loved you
*gulp*
*Liz laughs* "My boo told you!"
*laughs* "Shut up Liz!"
Ash shushed us as we heard voices from the tunnel. I crept towards the tunnel hearing the familiar voices ...
"We already made connect up north. They're already on their way!" One voice said.
....
"What do you hear?" Liz asked.
"SHHHH!"
....
*gasps* "Dreyfus what are you doing man!" Another voice said.
I stepped deeper into the tunnel to hear a little bit better.
"NO!"
"Malcolm!" I shouted as I recognized the voice. The next thing I heard was a click and a big flame of fire running through the whole tunnel.
*runs* *screams* "Watch out!" I shouted as I rushed to push Liz and Ash out of the way as the fire rushed through. Ash and Liz made it from the fire safely as I fell to the ground on my bad shoulder. Pain rushed through it as soon as I hit the ground, but pain was also on my right arm. When I saved Ash and Liz my arm got slightly burned by the fire.
Liz and Ash ran to me. "Ari are you okay?!"
"Ya. I landed on my bad shoulder when I fell and sizzled my arm a bit. But I'm fine ... I think"
What caused the explosion? Ash signed
"All I heard was someone yelling at a guy named Dreyfus asking him what he was doing. Then bomb all that fire burst through"
"Maybe they knee about the apes on the tower" Liz said in worry.
What else did you hear?
"That Dreyfus and his crew got contact with a military base up north and that they were on their way"
So this is only the start ... of the war
We all looked at each other in worry as we knew that this was only the beginning. As we stood there staring at the destroyed tower we heard ape gibbering behind us.
It's the females and young! Ash signed as he took Liz by the hand and walked towards them. As I felt sad and worried that Blue Eyes might be hurt and I couldn't help him.
I turned back to the tower and put a hand over my sizzled arm as I noticed some of the apes were climbing down. The first thing I noticed was Caesar climbing down and staring at Cornelia who stood right behind me. She smiled at me as she gave me a big hug with Cornelius sleeping on her chest. Caesar and her had their moment while I stood there alone ... tears began to form in my eyes.
Then he showed up he ran up to me and gave me a great big hug. I dug my face into his chest as I cried in relief that he was alive. He pulled away when he noticed I was holding my forearm ...
What happened?
*sniffles* "The fire burned me a little bit"
*smiles* You need to stop getting injured when I'm not around
*chuckles* "I'll try"
We walked towards Caesar and Cornelia as we all smiled at one another.
"Caesar what are we going to do? I heard voices in the tunnel saying there was a military base heading down"
"Don't worry about it!" A voice said behind us, we turned around it was Malcolm
"Malcolm!" I said in relief
He walked towards us with a smile on his face ...
"I was able to get back in contact with the military base and tell them there was a misunderstanding. So you guys will be safe"
We all let out a breath of relief and looked at one another. There was not going to be a war ... the apes were safe.
"I'll see you guys around. I have to get back to my family" Malcolm said to us.
"Thank you" Caesar said as he put an arm around Cornelia. Rocket, Ash, and Liz approached us.
I leaned into Blue Eyes as he looked at me with a smile. He began to sign to his family...
Mother ... Father. Ariana is my girlfriend and I love her very much
"Oooooo" Liz teased.
Caesar and Cornelia stepped towards me and Blue Eyes.
Thank you for making our son as happy as he can be Cornelia signed.
We're glad to have you apart of the royal family Caesar signed.
Ash kissed Liz on the cheek as Rocket hugged both of them. Blue Eyes turned towards me and leaned in for a kiss ...
"Um ..." I said as I pulled away and looked at Caesar, Cornelia, Ash, Rocket, and Liz.
He chuckles and just kisses me on the cheek as I group hugged Caesar, Cornelia, Ash, Rocket, Liz and my Blue Eyes ♡

Don't worry readers, my book isn't done ♡♡♡♡♡