Enemy

"You can't let them bring you down Ari"
I was still upset from the male apes comments.
"I don't try to but I'm just sensitive, it's who I am"
"That's not it though"
*sighs* "It reminded me of the teasing I went through at the human colony ... I'm sorry Liz but I want to be alone"
I walked off the rock we were sitting on and decided I wanted to take a walk by myself. I passed by a lot of apes who continued to glare at me.
Then I bumped into an ape ...
"Oh I'm sorry" the ape turned around and it was that scary chimp named Koba.
I know you have everyone else fooled but you don't fool me. And if you decide to hurt any ape ... I'll kill you myself  he signed then walked off. I was now scared ...
What was that about...
I continued walking towards the woods a little faster now, not wanting to encounter other apes who might hate me.
Then there was this ape was standing in front of the exit, it looked like a female she had heads in her hair and what looked like a homemade wood earring. I tried to walk past her without her noticing, it didn't work ...
I'm Lake, she signed still glaring
"Um ... I'm Ariana" I said as I tried to walk past her, she then grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
You better leave him alone
"Uh ... who?"
You know who, don't play dumb
"You might have the wrong person"
No I don't. I see the way you look at Blue Eyes, but don't get any ideas
"I don't look at him in anyway so..."
Just watch you back *glaring*
She walked off, I was now extremely terrified.
Why do apes hate me already?

*moment later*

When I arrived at the woods, I was relieved an ape didn't hurt me on the way there. I was snug in my hoodie will jamming to The Climb by Miley Cyrus in my head.
I walked down a small slope that lead me on that pathway, and I just gazed through at the view I saw. Of a plain, broken city, what I view *sarcasm*. As I was looking at the city with my back turned to the woods something jumped me causing me to land hard on the ground. I couldn't move, whatever was on me wasn't going to get off ...
*screams* "Wha ... whats going on? GET OFF ME!"
"SHUT UP!" I knew that voice ...
"CARVER STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
He began pushing my head to the ground and started running his hand down my back, as I was using all my strength to try to push him off.
"You wanna live like a freak, I'll show you what freaks like"
I heard a belt buckle unlatch, I knew what he was trying to do ...
"CARVER STOP *cries* PLEASE!!!" as a fist hit the back of my head multiple times, causing me to feel weaker.
He grabbed my hair tight as I was crying and grabbed my love handles ...
"CARVER STOP!"
*SCCRRREEEECCCHHH!* I black figure plummeted into Carver knocking him off of me.
I layed there weak seeing blood dripping on the ground. I heard a loud snarl and seeing Carver run off down the pathway, as I still laid there in shock.
The figure seemed blurry but when it got closer I noticed the familiar innocent face ... Blue Eyes.
He wiped away the blood on my forehead and gently lifted me up from the ground, holding me in a cradle position as he rushed back to the ape colony. I took one more look into his beautiful eyes and completely blacked out .......

Hope you guys are still loving my story, and sorry if this chapter was a little to short for you guys. Love ya ♡♡♡♡