The Secret

"So you gonna tell me?"
"Tell you what?" *nervously*
"Don't play dumb Ari. What happened with you and Blue Eyes?" *smiles*
"Is that your hut across from mine?"
"Ari!" *irritated*
"What?!"
"Tell me what happened!"
"Nothing happened Liz! We were just talking!"
"Ari!" *crosses arms*
"What! I'm telling the truth!"
"Not the whole truth! Now spill it!"
"Okay fine ... we were talking then he just grabbed my face and kissed me!"
"You didn't stop him!"
"So!"
"Soooo ... you enjoyed it?"
"Maybe" *guilty look*
"Mmmm"
"Okay I told you my little secret now tell me about you and Ash!" *crosses arms*
"Okay so when I was freaking out in anger when I found out what Carver did to you. Ash was there to calm me down, we talked that night after your attack and he was friendly and funny. Then this morning while you were still sleeping, we took a walk to the lake and he ... he kissed me on the cheek"
"HA! See I'm not the only one who kissed an ape!"
"I never said I kissed him, I said he kissed me on the cheek. Then we hugged but that was it"
*nervously laughs* I fell back onto my moss bed. "What are we going to do Liz? None of the apes would except this"
"We can talk with Caesar and Rocket tomorrow morning. Like asking them a what if question"
"Okay that sounds like a plan!"
"Yep let's sleep on it ... night Ari"
"Night"

*next morning*

I woke up in a panic on how I was going to approach Caesar about possible relations with his son.
I got up, brushed my hair down a little bit and rushed out of my hut. As I started to rush out of my hut area that was away from the other ape's huts, I ran right into Caesar (of course).
Everything okay?
"Ya I was on my way to ask you something!"
Okay ...
"You're alone right?"
Ya ... why?
"So I have a ... a what if question"
Okay ...
"Um let's say you had a uh .... a daughter! And she had romantic feeling for a human. What would you do?"
Well uh ... I guess I wouldn't be able to stop it because love is love. And if she felt she really found her true love, I would just have to except it for what it is
"Oh okay *runs* Bye!"
I was running to the ape colony in a rush, I didn't know why but I was. Realizing I had no reason to run so I started walking, I then got greeted by a gorilla right at the entrance of the ape colony.
So you must be one of the human girls we've been talking about he signed
"Is ... is that a bad thing?"
Of course not. See I was unsure about you guys, but you've saved a few apes here recently. Which proves Caesar right ... that there are good humans out there.
"Oh well that's good to hear ... I'm Ariana"
Luca
"It's a honor to meet you" *nervously*
No need to be scared, any friend of Caesar and his family is a friend of mine
*chuckles*
Oh Caesar's son told me when you wake to go meet him at his hut
"Cornelius wanted to meet me?"
No ... his eldest son, Blue Eyes
"Oh ... did he say what he wanted?"
No. Just said he wanted you to greet him
"Okay, well see you later Luca"
We waved at each other as I entered the ape colony. I gazed around noticing none of the apes were glaring at me, I felt relieved. In a far corner I noticed Maurice having a teaching session with baby chimps. I knew I had to meet with Blue Eyes, but he could wait a little bit while I check out the baby chimps.
When I arrived at Maurice's teaching session, I noticed Lake was there too helping with the baby chimps. Maurice gestured to me to come over, as he did that all the baby chimp's attention was drawn to me. They all gathered in front of me and started gibbering. I knelt down as they admired my hands. Maurice was trying to get their attention ...
"Hey *giggles* pay attention to your teacher"
Take over for me a second Maurice signed to Lake. He then pulled me over to talk to me ...
I would love to have you help out with the chimps whenever you'd like
"I would love too!"
Great. Well see you around ... oh and Blue Eyes is waiting for you up at his family's hut
"Oh okay thanks" *nervously*
I began to walk off as Maurice walked back to the baby chimps and I was then approached by Lake.
She looked back at the chimps then drew her attention to me. I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier
"Oh it's okay"
She began to walk off but I then knew she didn't mean what she said when she began glaring at me. Then when her face was in Maurice's and the baby chimps sight she had an innocent look on her face.
I then ran to Caesar's hut without making any eye contact with any other apes. As I started walking up the ramp to the hut Blue Eyes came running down it causing me to stop. He then stopped right in front of me and started smiling.
Morning
"Morning"
Sleep well?
"Ya I slept good"
Good
"So ... you told a few apes you wanted to meet with me?"
Was that wrong to do?
"No not at all! But ... I don't want any problems if a rumor goes out about us"
Then it'll just be the truth
*nervously chuckles* "Wait ... how did you know I was heading up to your hut?"
I was keeping an eye on you
*chuckles* I was now a little nervous, did he see the encounter I had with Lake?
Wanna take a walk to the lake by the woods?
"Sure"
He brushed his hand on neck line causing me to blush. And we went on our way ...