Reunited

My body ached in pain ... I was on something comfortable ... I could feel ... I was alive!
My eyes shot open as I gasped in shock that I was still alive. I leaned forward and gazed around at what looked like a room with lots of obstacles. Who's room could this be? As I moved around on the bed, I felt pain in my shoulder and neck. Then remembering I was attacked recently, I looked over at where I remember my wounds were. I had stitches and my wounds were wrapped up.
I gently got up from the bed I was in and walked over to an open area in the floor. Which looked like a ladder, then I knew I was in some type of attic. It was still night time so I knew I had to be quiet as I climbed down the ladder. I then walked straight through this hallway and as I came to the end of it, I saw Ellie, Malcolm and Alexander sleeping on the floor to my right.
*gasps* as a hand touched my back, it was Liz.
Feeling better she signed
Ya, I just can't believe I'm alive
Well Ellie had the equipment because she had to stitch up Caesar's wound
He's alive?
Yes. Caesar, Blue Eyes, and Ash are in the kitchen she signed as she pointed across the room
Are they awake?
Ya, Caesar already slept when he was knocked out with anesthesia, same with Ash. And Blue Eyes has been talking with them
*whispers* "I'm gonna go see them" I said as I crept across the room.
I opened the kitchen door and saw Blue Eyes, Caesar and Ash sitting at a table.
Blue Eyes got up in relief and greeted me in front of the kitchen door.
How are you feeling?
"Better"
He nodded his head and gently touched my wrapped up wounds and frowned.
"Don't worry the ape who did this is dead"
Good...
Blue Eyes glanced at Caesar and Ash as he took me out of the kitchen, heading back to the attic.
He helped me up into the attic knowing my wounds were bothering me. We walked over to the bed I woke up on and sat down on it.
"You okay? You seem upset"
I am, that I let Koba drag me into this whole mess
"You didn't know what he was planning"
Ya but ... I almost lost you
"I'm strong. I wasn't going anywhere"
He smiled then placed his forehead to mine
"Who's room is this?"
My father's. I found out he was raised by humans, that's why he trusts them so much
"Wow!"
When my father was sleeping after his surgery, I was crying to myself that I lost my two best friends. I thought Ash was dead and I thought you were dead ... but Liz was there for you guys when I wasn't. Because she loves you both
"She's my best friend. I've looked out for her and now she was looking out for me when I really needed her. And now I'm reunited with my other best friend"
*huffs* I don't want to be best friends or friends ...
"What ... why?"
"Because ... I ... love you" his husky voice said.
"You love me?" *smiles*
He nods. Is that bad?
"Of course not because ... I love you too"
We gazed at each other with grins on both of our faces and I grabbed the back of his head leaning it towards me so I could kiss him. Then we began kissing very passionately, he placed his hands on my love handles and layed me down on the bed. He crawled on top of me as we continued kissing, I felt his hands start to travel up and down my body. We both stopped kissing one another when he decided to start sucking on the good side of my neck, it felt good. My hands traveled to his back as he passionately kissed my neck but I knew we couldn't get to intimate ...
"Blue ... we can't"
If we're quiet ...
I shook my head "I don't want to go that far tonight ... not yet"
He nodded his head and moved to the side of me where he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes as I felt safe in his tight, warm embrace and we slept peacefully in each other's arms that night.