Just a kiss

(Charlie POV)

Okay so I have been doing my research we'll sort of. Okay fine I might have been procrastinating but in my defense this is really hard.

-Email received- Mr.Steel~

*Attachment

Meet me at this location tonight at 9. Don't be late. Dress to impress a lot of eyes on is tonight.

Great another damn party.

------------------------------------------------------
Later that night

This time I wore a a black body con dress.

I might not be elegant but it was pretty cute in my opinion.

I walked to Aiden's room he's supposed to be in bed. But knowing him he probably won't be.

I opened his door slightly before walking in.

He was siting up on his bed in his dinosaur pjs.

"Mommy?"

I sat next to him in his bed and brushed the hair out of his face " yes baby?"

"Can you tell me a story?"

Shit I didn't know any stories and the ones I do know the endings are bad.

I made him lay back and pulled the blankets over him " Uh sure baby I'll tell you one"

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. The princess had everything she could ever think of , except for the one thing she truly wanted which was a loving family. So one day the princess met a handsome prince."

"Was the prince big and strong ?"

"Oh yes he was the biggest and the strongest prince in all the land. He loved the princess so much and he made her promise that one day she'll have a little family of her own to love.
So the princess and the prince tried and tried to make a family "

"Did they ?"

"They did . But then one day a really big and bad troll came to the kingdom and made everything go away including the prince."

"Oh no mommy that's not a happy story."

"Yes I know but it's not over. So the princess took her little prince and she raised him on her own with love that she had wished for and they lived happily ever after."

"That's like us mommy we live happy right ?"

"Of course sweetheart and I wouldn't ask for it any other way"

*************************
(The party)

This is a huge party , is that a cake ? What kind of party is this ?

It is some sort of birthday party?

I'm siting at a table in the center of the room. I have yet to find my boss Mr.Steele but hey they have food so I'm golden.

"Ms.Clarke glad you can make it "

I looked up to see Mr.Steele hovering over me.

Found him.

He sat down and the waiter brought out a plate of lobster. Why didn't I get lobster? I only got chicken. Dicks.

Through his gross chewing he managed to get out words " So this is the birthday party of a Mr. Nash"

Nash ? That name sounds familiar.

The lights went black and there was a single spot light on the center of the stage.