The plan

"Well because I took him silly"
***********

(Charlie's POV)

This bitch. Excuse my French but what the actual hell. Darcy out of all people? She was just playing with Aiden at the park the other day. Was it all just a trap from the start? She was trying to get him to trust her? Gosh my head hurts....

"Darcy what are you taking about ? What have you done with Aiden  ?" I asked trying to make my voice bot crack.

She rolled her eyes so far behind her head and walked toward the desk. She pulled out the black chair that was tucked in and sat down.

"It's simple Charlie I took Aiden" she said plastering a smile on her face.

I turned to Casper who was just standing there probably frozen in shock I mean it's not everyday you find out your little sister is a psychopath.

Casper snapped out of the daze he was in and started to yell at Darcy "He's your nephew your own blood how could you -" Darcy lifted her hand up to make Casper shut up. "Blood ?" She emphasized the word.

She got up and did what almost looked like a run over to Casper  " what's Blood ever done for me?" She began to walk in a slow circle around Casper " I mean a mother who only cares when it involves you , a father who only listens if it has the word Casper in it , a brain dead brother and "you" Mr. I can do no wrong"

"That's not true Darcy you know that" Casper says

She starts to laugh but it has so much bitterness in it.

"please do you know what it's like to live up to you? The perfect son and the perfect brother. If only they knew you only cared for yourself , are you even capable of loving someone else ?"

Caspers eyes locked onto mine, his jaw started to clench.

"I had to grow up with mom and dad telling stories about there perfect son. Nothing else. When I won something there you were there precious Casper there to take away the spotlight"

"All I ever wanted was attention from my family but now I want more. I want power. I want the company "

Go figure... the girl wants attention.

She wiped the tears that fell down her check.

"But every time I try to help with anything revolving the company father won't let me. He won't even listen to me but that's going to change"

"Darcy -" Casper tired to talk but Darcy cut him off.

"Shut up shut up....with your Mr. I can fix anything attitude. Not this time"

"I'm going to take over the company Casper."

"So all this was because your jealous of Casper being favorite? Why is Aiden any part of that ?" She seriously needs to get on with the poor me act and give me my son back.

"Oh dear sweet Charlie. Aiden has everything to do with it. When that little toad gets to be a man he's going to take over Drake industry's. With or with out Casper being here
And I'll be Damed if I let that happen."

"So what exactly is your plan?"

"Well I was just going to get rid of Casper but now that Aiden's around I gota take care of the both of you"

"What about Oliver?" I asked. "I mean isn't he next in line if something happens to Casper?"

"Ha Oliver couldn't run the company even if he wanted to. That baboon no ,father would never allow it. I mean sure he has his own office but he doesn't really do anything "

"What are you going to do kill me? Your own brother ?" Casper asked.

"Brother don't be so naive". She starts to laugh a wicked laugh.

"I'm not going to do anything but he is" Darcy pointed to the door.

"Daddy" Veronica calls out.

Well hell......