Someone's watching

(Charlie's POV)

It's been about a month or so since I last spoke to Casper. He stopped trying to call me after the first couple weeks. I felt bad but he made me feel worse. I have so many emotions running through my head. I just can't believe this whole time he knew. He knew everything and he still tried to make me feel bad.

Me and Aiden decided to go watch a movie today. He's been wanting to see that new Lego movie. Of course when I told Oliver about he he basically invited himself.

"Oliver just behave okay" I felt weird telling a grown man to behave but last time we came to the movies he got so scared he dropped the popcorn all over the floor. We watched spider man. So he's probably going to do the same thing.

"Ooo let's get nachos" he said rubbing his stomach.

Hot burning cheese he can throw all over . I think not. " how about we go eat after ?" I said trying to convince him not to get anything.

"I thought we were already going to do that ?" He said looking confused.

"I never-"

"Ya I'll get a 3 hot dog , some nachos , ooo large popcorn , 4 corn dogs uh " he turns to Aiden and I " you guys want anything?"

Where does this guy put it all ?

"Just hurry up Okay the credits already started " I said walking off taking Aiden to go look at the pop out cardboard.

"Mommy Mommy take a picture of me and the justice league" he stood in the middle and put out his arms making a angry face. He's so cute.

I took the picture and his eyes lit up " daddy daddy ??!!"

Daddy ?

Aiden ran off into his fathers arms. Yes his father. What the hell is he doing here ?

"How's my big man doing ?" Casper said.

"I'm good we're seeing the Lego movie do you wanna watch it ? Please come I'll get you some popcorn. Uncle Ollie ..." he ran off to Oliver leaving me with the one person I didn't want to be with right now.

We came face to face. I studied his face. He looked awful. His hair messy , he clearly hasn't shaved. He had bags under his eyes indicating that he probably hasn't had any sleep for awhile. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Hi" He said shoving his hands in his pocket.

I wanted to scream at him. Tell him to go home that he had no right to be here be here.

But I didn't.

"What are you doing here ? How'd you know where we would be ?"

He looked to the right where Darcy was coming from out of the crowd. " parking is a bit-" I cut her off really quickly " Language"

She quickly grabbed her mouth " sorry I forgot"

Darcy and Oliver lead the way while Casper had Aiden in his arms. I can't tell you how much Aiden missed his dad. I felt responsible for them not being together but I had my reasons. He doesn't understand that though. We got into a couple fights. He thinks I'm trying to keep him away from his daddy. Even after everything to Aiden I'm still the bad guy.

We sat and waited for the last trailer to be over so the movie could start Aiden sat by Casper and Oliver leaving me to sit in between Casper and Darcy. Yea I didn't have to but I did anyways.

Mid way through the movie Casper accidentally touch my arm. He made the funnest face ever. His eyes got so big that they looked like they were going to pop out of his head.