Trust issues

(Charlie's POV)

Don't move" Casper said in a firm voice.

How could I not my son called for me. Idk if it was my mothers instinct or what but I ran as fast as I could up to my sons room in what felt like 2 seconds.

I opened the door as fast as I could. it was pitch black I couldn't see anything.

"Aiden?" I called out. No answer.

"Aiden baby where are you?"

I felt around the room but I couldn't find him.

The lights come back on and no sign of Aiden. Casper grabs me and turns me to face him.

"My baby! Someone took my baby Casper!" I was crying hysterically at this point I couldn't think straight.

Ring ring ring.....

Is that my phone?

Casper is looking around the room for any signs or clues I guess. He's calling his security to come over and investigate. He doesn't trust outside people which I can't blame him. As long as they find my baby boy I could really careless.

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Charlie ?" Said the voice. The call was very hard to hear it had a lot of interference. Like static. It was a man I could tell that. It's the same voice from before that called me and hung up.

"Who is this?"

"Charlie ? Char- ....lis- ...to..." I could barley hear them they kept cutting off.

"Look I don't have ti-"

"You ne-... to ge-"

"Hello?"

"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE"

My heart dropped!!! Why would they want me to leave my house? Who are they? Should I trust them ? A million questions ran through my head.

"Casper?"

He was on the phone.

"Casper?!!"

"What is it Charlie?" He finally said.

Crash...

Sounds like something fell from downstairs.

"Ima to check it out" Casper says grabbing the door handle.

I was nodding my head when I remember the call a few minutes before.

"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE"

"Casper don't"

He looked at me but continued opening the door.

"Casper don't open that door" I said in a firm voice.

"Why not it could be my men ? "

"It could be the people that took Aiden and if it is then don't you think they are prepared to take idk us out?"

"They wouldn't of taken Aiden if they wanted to kill us"

He could be right but then idk I can't think straight. I mean I always watched scary movies I didn't think I'd become one.

"I'm going to open the door just stand behind me okay. If anything bad happens just jump out the window"

"Are you crazy it's a two story"

"Bend your knees before you land and watch your head you'll be fine."

"What??! No??! Cas-"

The door started opening. Oh my god this is it this is when I'm going die.........

The door swung open....

AHHHAAAHHHHHAHAHAHHHHH.....

"Jorge?!" Casper said

JORGE ???! Who the hell is Jorge.... I nearly peed in my pants and here's Jorge.....

———————————

Turns out Jorge is Casper's head of security Why he came creeping up on us I have no idea.

He is very tall. He's a Hispanic man with dark brown hair he slicks back. Ever seen Mrs. congeniality the man she falls in love with well he looks that that guy but more buffer.

Casper and Jorge are now in the living room talking about who it could be and what to do next. I'm in the kitchen heating up some water for tea. Hopefully this will calm my nerves.

"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE"

That kept replaying in my head over and over again. Why would the voice say that? My house seems fine.

Casper told about how Aiden was in room when it happened and how we don't know how they got in or if they were already in the house.

"Well looks like no force entry" Jorge said

"So what are you saying they had a key ?" I said sarcastically

I mean they couldn't have the key could they? I only gave the other one to Casper and he was with me so I highly doubt it was him.

"No I me maybe you left the door unlocked on accident"

"Impossible I always lock the door" I said confidently "I have a small child I wouldn't forget something like that"

"You still have your key right Casper ? "

He went to check his keys in his pocket and "here it is"

"What about you Jorge ?" Casper asked him.

"What do you mean by that ?"

Jorge has a key to my house? That's not creepy at all.

"He's head of security of course he has extra keys"

"We didn't talk about that you can't just be giving random people the key to my house Casper"

"He's not a random Person he's head of my security and one of my oldest friends. I don't understand why it matters"

"You didn't ask me if it was okay"

"I didn't think it was a problem"

Jorge looked at us arguing. "Okay you guys can fight another time if you don't mind I'd like to get this over with"

——————

Jorge was about to leave before he stopped at the door. "How's your hand Charlie?"

My hand ? I looked down at it and I had already took the paper off it. How would he know about my hand we didn't tell him. Out of everything we only told him about Aiden I didn't think cutting my hand was important.

"Charlie ?" Casper asked

"Oh uh it's fine thanks" I said looking at him weirdly.

He gave me a crooked smile before heading out the door " I'll get back to you when I have some leads"

Something about him I just didn't trust.

Casper grabbed me and kissed me on the head "well find him baby don't worry."