Are you threating me ?

"MOTHER?"

"what am I doing here with the hell are you doing here ? and with HER!"
———————————————————————

I can't breath. We're in a crowed restaurant right? I looked all all round the room. Okay see there's people. I mean what is she really going to do kill me ?

No she can't . Can she ?

Dear lord......she's going to kill me and I haven't even got to do things on my bucket list.

"Excuse me" Casper said as he walked out of the restaurant with his mother.

"Who is that mommy?" Aiden said still stuffing his mouth with pasta.

"Oh her she's uhh" should I say that's his grandma? He will probably want to meet her. What if she doesn't want to? What if she gets mad?

Charlie breath....

"She's really old is she his grandma?"

I couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips. His grandma? She didn't look old enough to be a grandma but technically I guess she is well not his grandmother but Aiden's.

"She's something like that" I said giving him a sly smile.

It's been around 20 mins since he left with his mother. We finished the food 10 minutes ago so we just been siting here. And let me tell you sitting with a 5 year old doing nothing is quite the struggle.

Constantly asking questions, moving around.

"Mommy when is daddy coming back?" Aiden said playing with the salt shaker.

"I already told you baby I have no idea"

"But why can't we just go with him I'm sure he's lady friend won't mind" he said jumping out of his chair.

"NO!!" I said in a little to loud voice " I mean he could be talking about something very important" i said lowering my voice back to normal.

Casper finally emerged from the door with a uneasy look on his face. I couldn't tell if he was sad or mad maybe both ? I wonder what she told him. Should I ask ? I'm going to ask.

"So w-" I tried saying before he cut me off.

"We should go" he said picking up Aiden.

"Bill me the check" was his last words before he left the building leaving me behind.

What a gentleman.

The car ride back to my place was awkward. Nobody said a word. Well Aiden fell asleep the first 5 minutes of the ride.

We reached the house and he still didn't say anything he didn't even look at me.

"Well thanks for today it was nice for Aiden " I said looking for his eyes.

He just nodded his head in agreement.

"Do you want to help me with Aiden he fell asleep?"

He looked a little hesitant at first before he got out of the car and went to get Aiden.