Chapter 7

6 MONTHS LATER

"Amna, go put these clothes in Alizeh's room." My Mom gave bundle of clothes to Amna.
She has been assigning and instructing everyone with different duties. Well, why shouldn't she, My wedding is around the corner.
It's been quite a hassle at the house ever since the dates have been finalized. Every relative have been complaining about how soon we have set the dates up, My mom was worried about how my dress and jewelry were going to get ready in such a short time, Dad have been since then visiting different marriage halls and been busy with all the arrangements.
Talking about my cousins, they are just pain in the butt. Inquiring about Zubair and how we met, how I got ready to marry him etc.
To be honest, I've still got no clue why I decided to marry him. Over the past few months I got to know Zubair a bit. He is a nice guy, actually a really nice human being. I've always enjoyed talking to him, He has make me smile during my low days and has spread Positivity in my life. I'm thankful of him to be in my life but do I see him as my husband?. Maybe not yet, maybe in future In Sha Allah. Even if not, I'm okay with not having feelings for him at least I got a great friend in him.

"It's your wedding and aunty has been driving me crazy." Anoushay mutter as she sits next to me

"Yeah, I've been doing all of your work as if I'm getting paid for it." Fatima too added her part

"Well, what do you guys expect me to do." I smiled

"Umm, how about move your butt and do your own chores." Amna came in with some list in her hand.

"I'm the bride, I'm supposed to get treated like a princess." I laughed

"When I got married, I did all my work." Amna said with stern face
I was about to say something when Fatima interrupted
"By the way, I got a good news for you guys."

We all looked at her,waiting for her answer.
"Shahveer is coming back tomorrow. He told me on Facebook."
My smile dropped upon hearing his name. Fatima looked at us for our reaction, I gave her a slight smile, not knowing how to react.
"That's strange, he left without telling and is coming without informing." Anoushay expresses her thoughts

"Yeah, he left  few days after my reception." Amna intervene "in fact after we got to know about Alizeh's acceptance to Zubair's proposal."
I glared at Amna, who got the indication and shut her mouth. Anoushay and Fatima looked at me suspiciously, I smiled at them.
"His flight was already booked. He only came for the wedding." I said as I stood up to leave.
I walked towards my room. I didn't know yet again how I felt about him coming here. Ever since he left, I didn't thought about him that much.
Maybe, he is coming back for my wedding like he came for Amna's or He might be coming to ask Fatima's hand. Obviously, they definitely are in touch that's why Fatima knew about his arrival. I laid down on my bed and slowly drifted to sleep.