Author Note

Hey Everyone
First of all, I'm extremely sorry for not posting a chapter for the past two weeks. I've been so freakin busy. I've my final exams from Monday and I've been busy with the studies. I really Sorry. I'll try to post a chapter ASAP.
My exams end on 21st May. So I might get back after that or I'll try to post atleast one chapter before that.
Secondly, I wanted to thank each one of you for loving "Its always been you"
I see all of you voting, reading, commenting and adding this story to your list. It literally makes me so emotional and excited at the same time. I always felt like the story isn't good enough and no one is going to read it. But you guys actually made it reach almost 1K views.
I don't know how to thank each one of you.
Thank you so much. Even though I still feel like, the story isn't that good but still thank you for reading it. It means a lot.
Also there are only few more chapters to go. I guess two or three more chapters.
Let me know your ideas about how you want the ending to be etc etc (even-though I've already thought about the ending😂😂) but I would love to read your ideas. Maybe I might add changes to the ending.
Comment down and I would love to read all of your feedback.
Also I will be editing the story after I finish it. I know I must've made grammatical mistakes so I'll be doing that as well.