a song sang to the new little brother..

Ok i suggest if you want to listen and read the lyrics then wait until you get there​ and come back up and you know play it and wait for more then 15 seconds and hurry back down there and wait a little more before you hear singing...

______________________________________

Our mom was giving birth and i think it was the most scariest thing ever, to hear you own mom screaming and yelling insults to our dad.

My older brother was visible shaking or at least it is to me. Then all of a sudden mother stops screaming and we hear a cry.

We both stand up and wait to be allowed in.

We were finally allowed in to find our mother looking tired and holding a bundle.

We hesitantly walk closer, "here's your new younger brother. Come, take a closer look." mom says.

We peak at the now sleeping baby. So cute, how could he ever turn out like he did in the future...that just made me more determine to protect him and itachi...

"What's his name gonna be?" asked itachi.

"Hmm, good question..how about you name him hikaru?" mom said.

Me? Well I'm gonna name him...

"Sasuke..sasuke uchiha.." i said, what did you think i was gonna make his name different? Nah, too much work for that...

"Sasuke..what a lovely name...welcome to the family sasuke." mom said.

~time skip~

I was holding my little brother for the first time. He just woke up and stared at me with a question look in his eye's.

Shoot...what should i do? ....oh maybe singing to him will help. Oh well i guess i won't know until i try...

I open my mouth, unaware of my brother walking quietly towards me.

Oitsukenai kimi wa itsu temo

Kono basho kara nani o miteta

Te ni irereba-ushinau monotachi kazoete

Namida mo kakushiteita ne

Massugu sugiru sono hitomi wa

Kono sekai o naname ni miteita

Yume wa kimi ga hitori egakunjanaku

Mienai kaze ga todoketekureru

Takaku tooku toberu ki ga shitara

Tsunagu kono te hanasazu ni ite

Kotoba dake ja tsutawaranai yo

Kono mune ni aru shinkitsutachi

Te ni iretemo kese wa shinai munashisa

Egao de kakushiteiru no

Itsunomanika chikadzukisug

Ano koro no you ni uta wa kikoenai

Itoshiki kimi yo ima doko ni iru no

Iro mo imi mo nakushita sekai

Takaku tooku toberu hazu nanoni

Mienai sora ni tsubasa chigireru

Yume wa kimi ga hitori egakunjanaku

Mienai kaze ga todoketekureru

Takaku tooku toberu ki ga shitara

Tsunagu kono te hanasazu ne ite

When i finished little sasuke fell asleep, i smiled. So cute....

My precious little brother and older brother...i..l- my thought cut off as i look over towards my older brother, who was standing five feet away from me with a surprised look.

"...What?" i said with a questioned look.

"...Nothing..." he said as he walked closer and sat down next to me.

Hmm...

Time to go to bed...i get up with sasuke and my brother follows me after he got up as well.

I head over to put sasuke in his bed, then i went to our room with itachi walking next to me.

We went in our room and itachi being the first one to fall asleep.

I listened to his breathing, to remind myself on why i would be doing the things in the future...

Itachi...sasuke...my precious siblings...you may never know this but i..love you...

______________________________________

Finished...finally....well hope you like it...I'll try and update as soon as i can on this and my other stories but you know how hard it is to update on different stories at the same time...some i haven't updated in a while and i apologize for that...I'll try and update those soon...well...

Ja ne~!