Their grief after they find out the truth...

~sasuke pov~

I'm sorry....Hikaru...i never knew you did it to protect us..if only we found out sooner...why didn't i see through your deception and lies? I said i could see through it with my eye's and yet...i didn't see through the mask you wore...what kind of brother am i? To not notice the pain, the hidden sorrow you carried? I didn't see through you lies, why didn't I? I should have seen it...

I remember now...the tears falling from your face that day....why didn't i take any notice of it? Why did i forget all the good times together? Why did i not know or see the distance grew before that day...why didn't i see any of what has happened?

Why...why Hikaru? Why did you have go through it all? And by yourself... I know you wanted to protect us but couldn't there be another way? Why...did we kill you...we did it for nothing...against our brother who was so kind, so selfless....so loving..

We did it for nothing and now our innocent brother is dead and it's our fault....there is no one to blame but ourselves and those who made him do it....i shall avenge you Hikaru, i swear it...you won't be the only one to feel the pain and all the suffering you have indured...they will pay for all the suffering that they have caused you. I will make sure of that....

...And unnoticed by anyone, tears began to fall down a face...

~itachi pov~

...Hikaru....I'm sorry for not noticing the burden you've been carrying all these years...I never saw it....i never saw through that mask of yours...nor did i see through your lies and deception...I'm a horrible brother for not noticing all the trouble we have caused you...you did it all to protect us and we did nothing to help you...

We caused you so much pain...we made you suffer...we were wrong...you were our loving brother, so selfless...so gentle and kind...how did i not see it? You shouldered so much burden on your shoulders...I'm supposed to be the oldest who protects his younger siblings and yet i failed at that...

Why did i not see it? You are my younger brother, my twin who was with me since birth...i should have known you better then anyone but i didn't see through any of it...

Hikaru....i will make those who made you suffer all these years pay...i will burn them into a crisp after I'm finished with them..i know it is not your way...nor do you want us to go down that path...i do understand...but...they made you suffer for too long...

My brother...My twin...my family....i swear to you this...they will pay for what they have done...

And unnoticed by anyone, tears fell down another face as they both next to each other, watching the sunset...

I'm sorry Hikaru...

___*__*__________*___*________*___*___
I finished...sorry it took me a while to finally settler on something...so i wrote this...i hope you like and enjoy...it might take me a while for the next chapter and sorry it's a bit short...

Ja ne~!