aftermath...

It's been a few days after the war, everyone's been working really hard, minato is the co-hokage since someone who we all know, is still the fifth hokage and all...it was now known that our clan planned a coup, except the children and some adults and that i took them out to protect this village. So just about everyone changed their minds about me and all. I also took the children and some adults i spared and now there are around 30 uchiha's now..i didn't really count how many there were left so...i could be wrong on the number...there could be more or less...so yeah..well either way I'm more relaxed now that the truth was known and my brothers at my side. That and i won't have to kill for now..i never liked killing...even now i still dislike killing...though the only one's that i ended up killing was our parents...but i didn't kill anyone besides our parents but they were already dying since obito injured them and all. I can still remember the dread i felt as the day neared for when my family members were supposed to die...a few days before i met up with naruto and a few others...i knew it was going to be a long time before i get to see them again..so i decided to talk with them one last time before we meet again as enemies.

~Flashback before hikaru takes itachi place~

I knew the day was getting closer and closer..in a few days they will die..i want to talk to my friends one last time before we meet again as enemies. The first one i meet was naruto...he was at the same park i meet him once when he was a bit younger..he saw me and ran over with a smile..we talked for a while.. "naruto...no matter what...don't give up on your dream and do what you feel that is right...because one day..you will need it..I'm sorry.." i said but whispered the last two words..i knew he still heard them but before he could say anything else, i left. I meet the rest of my friends one by one..i said I'm sorry to each one but i whispered them..i know they heard me but i left before they could say anything..I'm sorry but the next time you'll meet me..I'll be your enemy..i don't want to but i don't want my twin to do it..i don't want that pain on my brothers shoulders..he doesn't deserve it..i saw how much pain he took on in the episodes..itachi...sasuke I'm sorry...but i have to do this... besides...you both don't need me in your world...no one does...but please understand one day and i hope you'll forgive me but you don't have to...i will forever love you both..my brothers..

~end of flashback~

~hikaru's flashback on that day~

It was mostly the same when itachi killed them except i didn't kill anyone and i saved the children and those who weren't in on it...i switched them with clones that i was making for years...everyone else obito killed...i went to where my parents were...they said the same words they did had it been itachi...i felt sorrow and grieve for what i was about to do...I'm sorry...then i...killed them...i felt tears escaping my eyes and fall from my face. I put my sword back up. I'm so sorry...i have to do this so itachi won't have to..he's already felt the pain...i don't want him to feel that again...i have to mask my emotions i thought as i pulled them all except my sorrow back...then my two brothers entered the room. Sasuke said the same words as he did in the episode..i saw itachi staring at me with mixed emotions...i threw one of my many knives on my and it barley touched sasuke's skin, only enough to let a small amount of blood out. I saw him flinch and itachi get in front of Sasuke. I already had changed almost all my hair to white. Just a small amount left the same color that was hidden underneath the white. I did the same and said the same words as itachi did. Then i left, letting out my emotions for a while before i pulled them back and fully left them. I'm sorry...

~end of flashback~

I'm sorry to you all...my friends...my family..i thought...

~switch to random pov  for now and back after hikaru killed his parents~

We learned what hikaru did and everybody was in shock and disbelief..we couldn't believe that hikaru killed almost all of his family members...the only one still alive are his brothers...i didn't want to believe it...especially since he looked normal yesterday and was talking to me..was it my fault? I don't know...is it someone's elses fault? I can't tell because i don't know who Hikaru talks to each day...I'm...we are all confused about this and what to do... why did you do it hikaru? Why did you tell all of us sorry before you went and did it? What made you kill all of your family except your brothers? What was it that made you do it and then leave? What ended up caused you to leave? Was it one of us? Or was it someone from this village? Hikaru...why couldn't you tell us? Couldn't you have told us what was wrong? Did something happen to you hikaru? Did someone do something to you that caused you to do this? Why did you have to go? Why...just why hikaru!? What happened..just
...hikaru...what caused you to do this after telling all of us sorry.. after all you did for us...yet you didn't trust us enough to tell us when something was wrong..or were you worried about something? ..is there a traitor in the village?