I'm sorry...

I'm sorry itachi..sasuke..i want to get on my knees and hold them as i tell them sorry over and over again...waiting for them to say something...i want to know if they really did forgive me or if they blame me...i don't mind being blamed since maybe i could have done something to change it...but then tobi would have found another way to kill the uchiha clan...it was now or later when i least expect it to be..i ended up choosing now..though it was in my past...i did it so i could save the children and my brothers..lucky i foresaw a few things and hid the children and threatened danzo to stay away from my brothers...

I'm sorry i couldn't do much more then that itachi...sasuke..i did everything i could...please forgive me for what i had to do..for killing our parents...for leaving you both...for making you both hate me and for making you two blame me...I'm sorry i had to go and die on you two like that...for leaving you two yet again...I'm sorry...i really am...i hope you both will one day forgive me...though you two don't have to..i made it seem like it was only you two left...but the kids are still alive but they don't know that..I'm sorry for making you both believe that there is only the two of you besides me and tobi...i don't want to call him by his real name..he kinda abandoned it the moment he actually let madara in and all...

Itachi...my twin brother...I'm sorry that I'm leaving the duty of an older brother to you...that i left you to care for sasuke by yourself...that i couldn't tell you the truth...that i had to leave to protect you both and the village...for leaving you both at the hands of the village that can be very mean...for not explaining it to you...for leaving you my other half, behind to take care of what i broke. I am truly sorry itachi...and to sasuke...my little brother...I'm sorry as well...for leaving you...for not telling the truth...for lying to you that everything was going to be ok...or making a promise that i know i couldn't and can't keep...for leaving you behind with my twin...for leaving you at the hands of the village that can be cruel..for making you cry...for everything...I'm truly sorry sasuke...

I left you both..i let you get stronger...so that you could and may one-day kill me..the middle brother that was never supposed to have been born..instead of two...it was three..the odd one out of everything...me...i apologize that i made you both this way...and that i made you kill me...but i am not sorry for all the time we spent together and all the fun we had. I'm not sorry for being you brother or getting to know you both...or for every moment we had together...or when i made friends and got to know them and everything...i don't regret that...i don't regret changing fate so that you will live itachi while i will die...i will never regret that nor will i ever regret knowing you both...my brothers...I'm sorry...but i also love you two..even if i don't show it...but i really am sorry...

___*__*____*____*_____*___*___*__*____
Finished! Finally! After so long or however long that took...well until next time when i actually make a chapter! Ja ne~!