Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

It's a boring Saturday.

Since there are no classes, Chaeyoung is just staying in their house. She was alone because her mother was out somewhere doing important matters. Her Father? Well she no longer have a father. He died when Chaeyoung is only five years old.

Chaeyoung don't know what to do. She has no company in the house and her Mom strictly told her not to go out.

But...

She will not be gone for long, right? She will be back right before her Mom does.

With that thought, Chaeyoung go out of the house and go to a place she dreams to become her second home.

Jungkook's.

She sneak out of the house quietly. She was so happy with the little rebel in herself. Sometimes it felt so good to be bad.

She tucked in some hairs into her ears and smile to herself. She made a little effort to look pretty today. The thing is, she kind of plan this before. Visiting Jungkook's house. Cause who knows? Maybe Jungkook suddenly see the beauty in her. Maybe he will finally say yes. Maybe they will be together now.

Her maybes and imaginations.

**

As soon as Chaeyoung reach the Jeon's house, she quickly press the doorbell. Not long after, a man with a white T-shirt and ripped jeans came out from the house. She can see through the gate spaces.

How can a man be so attractive? She thought.

"Hello Jungkook! Good morning!" she happily greeted the man who has a poker face.

"Hey, will you open the gate for me?" she asks with her puffing cheeks.

"No," Jungkook answered her quickly without even thinking about it.

Chaeyoung's lips turns into a pout when she saw Jungkook going back inside their house.

"Yah, Kookie!" she shouted his name as he hold on to the gate rails and rattle it creating noise.

"Can you please leave? I don't know how did you manage to enter this high end subdivision. I should call the guards. They shouldn't let crazy people here."

"My Kookie, I'm sorry to break into you but I also leave in this subdivision." she said with a grin. "I can accept that I am crazy tho. Cause that's for real. But only for you." then she wink.

Chaeyoung saw how Jungkook's ears become red. She was so shocked and happy at the same time. Finally for a long time, she now have a little effect on Jungkook. Little is better than none.

"Omo! Are you fluttered now My Kookie?"

"In your dreams!" Jungkook told her before back facing her to hide his embarrassment. What was that?

"My Kookie!" she shouted his name again and continue to rattle the gate.

Maybe because of the noise, another good looking figure came out of the house. She looks familiar.

"Kookie, what's going on there sweetie?" she asks as she walks towards them.

"It's nothing Mom. Just some crazy beggar here."

Yeah, right! She looks like a girl version of Jungkook. How pretty.

"Hey I'm too beautiful to be beggar." she told Jungkook who's still not facing her. Then she turn to Jungkook's 'mom'. "Good morning Mom!"

"What the hell?" Jungkook whined as he hears what Chaeyoung just called his mom and preventing her to go near the her.

"Good morning, dear. What I can do for you? You don't look like a beggar to me." Mrs. Jeon slap his son's hands and go near Chaeyoung. "Omo! You must be Chaeyoung! Am I right?" Jungkook's Mom squealed like a teenager.

"Yes, Mom! I'm Park Chaeyoung nice to meet you! And I'm sorry, can I call you that? Mom?" she asks hopefully.

"Of course sweety." Mrs. Jeon happily said after she opens the gate for Chaeyoung even with Jungkook's strong protest.

"Mom. It's actually true that I'm a beggar. But the alms that I only need is love from My Kookie." Mrs. Jeon chuckled at her cuteness.

"I can't believe that I finally meet you! I've heard so much about you." then Mrs. Jeon leans into Chaeyoung's ears. "He's always talking about you."

"It's ranting Mom!" he defend himself. "There's a difference with talking about her and ranting about her."

"The point dear is, you're always thinking about her. Right?" she turns to Chaeyoung who is blushing madly.

She don't know what to feel. She was so happy his Mom likes her. That's what she want to assume.

"You!" Jungkook suddely shouted and face Chaeyoung. "Will you please stop calling my Mom, Mom? And don't call me yours, I don't belong to anybody."

"Oh my Kookie, maybe not now. I just want you to get used to it. Cause sooner or later you'll be mine anyways."

Mrs. Jeon giggled at the sight of the two.

Chaeyoung smiled wickedly to Jungkook. "Are you fluttered again my Kookie?"

And even before Chaeyoung could see his red ears, he quickly run inside the house.

Mrs. Jeon prepared snacks for Chaeyoung as soon as they enter the house. Mrs. Jeon happily telling her stories about his son. She felt that she is really welcome to the family.

She's now more happy for sneaking out of their house. She set aside first the thought of how her Mom would react to this. So it's a great decision after all.

**

Mrs. Jeon and Chaeyoung continue to talk like they have known each other for years.

Since she's now a little closer to Mrs. Jeon, she asks her a favor. She need to grab this opportunity.

"Mom, can you please tell Kookie to accompany me? I want to go to the mall." she cutely pleaded to Mrs. Jeon.

"Sure dear. Just wait here okay?" Jungkook's flash her a familiar bunny smile.

She nodded her head and smile back at her.

Mrs. Jeon immediately went upstairs and go inside of Jungkook's room without notice.

"Mom, don't you know how to knock?" Jungkook who was a little startled since he was playing with his phone.

"This is my house sweety. I have all the rights." she said before sitting in Jungkook's bed. "And go prepare yourself quick. You're coming with Chae."

"Who said that? I don't want to."

"You want to."

"I have other plans."

"I'll cut your allowance then."

"Fine! I'll come!"

Do he have a choice?

**

lame + cringy + slow = me 😂😂😂

lol. bye 👋👋👋 💙💙💙