Last

"Sir, Mrs. Jeon, the owner of the project in hongdae wants to see you. She's here in the site right now," the head of construction informed Jungkook.

Jungkook smirk to himself.  She's here. Finally.

"I'll be right there." he confirms his attendance through the phone call.

He was smiling cheekily with wrinkled eyes and his bunny teeth showing while packing some stuff to bring at the site.

"You look crazy you know?" said Hoseok suddenly, one of the company's engineer when he pass by Jungkook's table.

"Do I?" his smile just got even wider.

"Ew dude. I'm out." Hoseok made a disgusting face at him before leaving him but turned around before he reach his own table.

"Looks like she's already here, yeah? Good luck."

--

She is still far from him but a wide smile already plastered on his face.

Finally.

She was wearing a big black hat and an off shoulder long sleeve black dress that fitted all the curves in her body. It was simple yet classy.

Her back is facing him and he fight the urge to back hug her right at that moment.

"Mrs. Jeon? You want to see me?" he asked with a soft tone. He saw how she jerked upon hearing him.

And it feels like everything turns slowmo when she turned around. One of her hand is resting on her hat to prevent it from flying because of the wind while the other is hooked to her side to carry her bag.

Her gaze locked into him so was his to hers. They were just looking at each other but their heart already made a flip. It's like their eyes are already talking. Their hearts, it's beating crazily fast.

Mrs. Jeon... It sounds good to her ears. Butterflies are having a party in her stomach.

"Actually..." she paused with her eyes still focused on him. "I'm still not a Jeon. It depends on Mr. jeon if he wants to marry me." she said with a grin. "Or is there a Mrs. Jeon already? I mean-- aside from your mom of course---"

Chaeyoung was a little surprised when Jungkook suddenly hugged her. It was so tight as if Jungkook is pouring all the emotions he kept.

He wanted to tell her how much he missed her but no words came out of him. He just want to savor the warmth of her hug.

"Hey, I struggled to live not only for you to kill me with a hug."

But he just tigthen the hug more.

"Hey I can't breath." Chaeyoung wiggle a little to escape Jungkook's hug.

"Sorry." he apologized to the girl who is cutely pouting right now but frown when he flicked her forhead.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

"That's for asking the questions I should be the one asking."

Chaeyoung's eyebrows meet in confusion. "What?"

"I said, stop asking questions that should be asked by me."

"Like what?"

"Like this." Jungkook reached for Chaeyoung's hand and kissed it. He's searching something from his jacket's pocket.

Chaeyoung nervously bite her fingers as she watch jungkook pull out an elegant velvet box.

Jungkook dramaticaly and slowly open the box. It was a diamond ring with a beautiful rose like pattern in it. She gasped and tears just freely fall on her cheeks.