6: Teletubbies

Casey's POV

Thank god I brought my winter jacket. It's November 12th and I am freezing my butt off in Canada.

I know running around in the middle of the snow was a dumb idea, but I really needed to get away and run. My jeans were surprisingly warm and I hadn't noticed how cold it was until I had stopped.

I've been sitting on this curb and since I left my crappy flip phone at home, I really wasn't in the position to do anything useful. I got up and started to walk in the direction I thought I came from. The sun was coming up and I figured it was at least seven o'clock. I've been out here for two freezing hours. I am the dumbest person alive, I know, but soon I'll be the dumbest person of the dead.

Honk.

I jumped and turned around. In a cute little Nissan was James, grinning at me. I didn't care whether he was honking at me to ask if I needed a ride, I just ran onto the road and opened the passenger door. The hat that I'd grabbed was sitting loosely on my head and it had conveniently started snowing.

"S-Sorry about y-your s-seats." I stuttered due to the cold. I was absolutely frozen. I turned up the heat without asking and slowly my shivers subsided.

"What are you doing out here at six in the morning?" He asked me, turning down the radio. I guess it wasn't two hours, only one.

"Running," I confessed sheepishly. He looked at me disbelievingly. "It wasn't as cold yesterday when I ran home." I defended.

"What are you doing over here at six in the morning?" I questioned as he drove off.

"Well, I was going home." He told me. I looked at him confusedly, wondering where he could've come from at such an hour. "Party." He said, reading my mind. Now it was his turn to look sheepish.

"Okay, well, where is here, exactly?"

"Riverbend."

"The rich kid neighbourhood?" I verified, wondering how I could've possibly made my way all the way over here. James laughed but nodded. "Can you drop me off at Macy's?"

"Sure." He replied, steering in the direction of her house. The rest of the ride was silent until we arrived.

"Uh, thank you so much, but how do you know where Macy lives? I don't remember giving you directions..." I trailed off skeptically.

"Well-uh..." He seemed lost for words. "We hooked up once." He finally said. My jaw went slack and I gaped at him.

"Oh, well then. I will see you at school. Again, thank you very much." And with that, I sped out of the car and knocked on Macy's door. After about a minute, Macy's mother opened the door.

"Hi Jennifer, thank you," I said without asking to come in. She looked shocked to see me, but the bags under her eyes told me that I'd woken her up. I took off my shoes in a  hurry and ran to Macy's room. Opened the door, I jumped on top of her to wake her up. She sleeps like a rock, so I think that it was pretty effective to jump on her because she woke up almost instantly.

She gasped for air and then opened her mouth to scream. I quickly covered her mouth and said, "It's Casey, chill." Hello. It's me.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" She groaned, her voice hoarse from sleep. Sleep that I didn't get, I thought bitterly.

"You slept with James?" I asked her, getting straight to the point.

Her brown eyes nearly bugged out of her head and I'm surprised they didn't fall out. "Who told you!" She demanded, sitting up as I got off of her. I was quite hurt that she didn't tell me, but I guess I could understand why she didn't.

"James," I told her truthfully.

"Since when do you talk to James?" She narrowed her eyes, dodging the subject. Her brown hair was all over the place and I struggled to hold in my laughter.

"Since he picked me up off the streets this morning. I would've called, but I don't have a phone." I told her. She tilted her head skeptically before shaking it. "Now explain."

"Explain what?" She asked innocently as if she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Oh pish, you know what I'm talking about," I said, calling her out on her bluff. She sighed and cast her glance downwards.

"It was two months ago and Tiffany was making fun of me for being a virgin. I know I shouldn't have let her push my buttons and I know it's not something to be ashamed about either, but it was just the way she said it. I decided I wanted to lose my virginity and James was just there. He was in my CALM and I figured that he'd be experienced enough to make it enjoyable, and pretty enough to make it hot." She confessed, still looking down.

"Macy, don't be embarrassed, it's okay. I think I understand. Was it at least good?" I asked her curiously. She looked up at me and her eyes practically lit up.

"Oh! I've been dying to tell you!" She gushed, holding my hands and making direct eye contact with me. When her excited brown eyes met my blue ones, I knew she regretted nothing. "It was amazing! Sure, it was quite painful at first because James has got a nicely sized package-" TMI Macy, TMI, "-but after a while, it didn't hurt anymore. I swear, it was the night of my life. Although the next morning the space between my legs was a little sore, it was totally worth it."

"Wow, good for you Macy!" I congratulated. "And you're not like attached to him or anything?"

"Nope. At least I don't think so, why would I be?" She looked at my confused. The sun shined through her window and blinded me for a moment. For a second I started trying to grab the sun and Macy just started to laugh.

"Um, because he was your first? Like, did it mean anything to you?" I questioned, laying down on her bed. She laid down beside me and stared up at the ceiling.

"Meh, not really." She said with a shrug. "Oh, it's seven, I gotta get ready for school. You can watch TV or something."

She got up and went to her bathroom while I turned on the TV in her room. The channel that it was on played as the Teletubbies theme song played. One question that I'd have to ask Macy was: Why the hell was she watching Teletubbies?

I guess I'll ask her after I finish watching this week's episode!

--------- 1141 WORDS --------

This chapter was kinda boring because it was a filler chapter, but whatever.

Question of the chapter: How old are you? - 14 Years old.