10: Even My Penis Is Bigger Than His

Cover creds to @crazygirrrl

When I got to French class, Jeremy was sitting in Carter's old spot and Carter was sitting in mine. I sighed and took my new seat in the front row. I faintly noticed Jeremy eyeing me with something that mimicked concern, but I ignored it.

The teacher started class and I felt a burning gaze on the back of my head, but I felt oddly afraid of who I'd find.

I accidentally dozed off at some point because I found it incredibly hard to keep my eyes open.

Either Mme. Breault didn't see me sleeping in the front row, or didn't bother to wake me but she'd left me to sleep even after the bell rang. Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I jolted back to life.

"Look, uh- you alright?" Jeremy asked awkwardly, removing his hand from my shoulder and rubbing his neck. I coughed, not knowing how to react.

"Yeah, I'm great, what would make you think otherwise?" I questioned, looking around at the empty classroom. I let out a yawn and struggled to cover my mouth.

"Well, the bags under your eyes, sleeping in class, I just assumed..." He trailed off. Was he trying to be nice? My mind couldn't comprehend the fact that Jeremy was asking me how I was doing. Maybe he thought he was the reason I was like this, maybe he felt guilty.

"I was at a party." The lie slipped through my lips before I could stop it. I don't even know why I lied, but I just sighed.

"Oh." He said. "Well don't go doing stupid shit, I was starting to think you were different."

My eyebrows creased and I tilt my head confusedly. "So you've never gone to a party? What's wrong with wanting to hav- where are you going." He started talking to me, if you could even call it that, a week ago, he doesn't even know me. What the heck did he mean, he was starting to think I was different?

Jeremy ignored me as he walked out the door. I quickly grabbed my stuff and scrambled out the door to catch up with him. I looked left and right for him, but he had disappearing amongst the angsty teens.

I sighed and headed to my locker to grab my stuff for second block. Freaking P.E.

I grabbed my gym clothes and started walking to class. Suddenly, I was jerked into a locker. I hit it with force and grunted, dropping my bag to the floor. My head had hit the lockers, so I clutched it sorely.

"Ugh, will you stay away from Jeremy already?" Tiffany flipped her red hair over her shoulder angrily. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. Lord give me strength.

"You afraid of little ol' me?" When her glare intensified, I put my hands up in mock surrender and fought back a yawn, unsuccessfully. "You can have him, he's a prick."

"You're just jealous." I smiled at her attempt to aggravate me. I was too tired to hold my tongue at the moment though.

"Of what? Even my penis is bigger than his." I retorted, getting off the lockers and picking up my bag.

"You don't even-" she stopped herself, "How would you know?"

"He wears it on his forehead." I shrugged, walking away from her to get to class. The bell had rung sometime before so the students were no longer in the halls.

A hand made its way to my hair and yanked it back, sending me tumbling to the floor. I refused to give the satisfaction of making a noise so I kept my mouth sealed as I got back up, seething. Today is not the day, Tiffany.

Any other day I'd be able to walk away calmly, but not today. This is some high school musical crap I swear. "Don't walk away from me, bitch."

I rolled my eyes and got back up, glaring at her. "I'd like to get to class now if that's alright with you, your highness," I said sarcastically, watching her carefully.

Tiffany looked at the end of the hall, huffed and surprisingly left, storming away from me. I looked over to where she had looked, and saw a shadow shuffling down the intersecting hall. I jogged over there sorely, peeking around the corner, and found no one. I walked down the hall, peeking around corners until I surprisingly found James hiding behind a corner.

"Oh, uh, hey," James mumbled awkwardly. Why is everyone acting so awkward all of a sudden? Was it because of what happened yesterday? Or...?

"Did you do that for me?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest, letting a yawn out.

"Do what?" He questioned innocently, running a hand brought his black hair.

"Hey! You dyed your hair back?" I inquired, reaching up and grabbing a strand, pulling it slightly. James' eyes fluttered closed and I quickly retracted my hand. "Sorry, I'm really tired." I smiled sheepishly.

"I can see that." He chuckled. "You have P.E. with me, right?"

"Yeah," I replied, yawning again.

"Well, we better get going then, we're already 10 minutes late." He told me, walking around me, looking back to see if I was coming. I skipped to catch up with him and walked by his side.

We walked in silence and broke apart somewhat awkwardly at the change rooms. I got changed alone and entered the gym. There was already a game of basketball happening, and that's honestly the one sport I can't do. Not only because I can't stand it, but I can't physically get the ball in the hoop. Maybe I just don't like it because I can't do it.

I darted under the bleachers only to find a couple making out, groping each other. I shivered and hopped back out. "Hall, get over here." The teacher called me over. Liam had the ball and at the mention of my name, he visibly messed up his footwork, tripping over his own feet. Chris laughed at him while Liam frowned and got back up. I smiled as I crossed the gym to get to the teacher.

"You're on the red team." She threw me a jersey. I looked over at Chris and Liam, they sported red jerseys. I smiled, at least I get to be with the goofballs.

------

Wow two updates on this book in less than 24 hours? Hell yeah