Ch.2

The chapters get better, I promise!

__________________

SeokJin's POV

Steam rose from the pan due too the fire underneath, causing the water to bowl and the noodles to float. In his hand he held a pair of chopsticks that he was using to stir the noodles. He was making two packages of ramyon with beef and the beef was already cook, sitting on the kitchen table to cook. He picked up a noodle out of the pan to test its softness. Once he was sure the noodles were cooked just right, he shut off the stove's fire and grabbed two bowls from the wood designed cupboard to his left. The bowls were a solid blue and he quickly filled the two with equal amounts of noodles, setting them down on the table also. He wiped his hands on his pale pink apron and turned around to grab some clean chopsticks when heavy footsteps were heard.

"Eomma! Eomma!"

Jin turned around at the sound of the desperate squeal, watching in worry as a small boy came running around the corner, fire-like dyed hair flying wildly due to how fast he was going. Jin's mom instincts kicked in and he grabbed the boy's arm, pulling him against his chest until the boy calmed down.

"Yoongi, what is wrong with you? I told you no running in the house! Do you need another punishment?" The boy's face got even paler than it already was and he shook his head. Jin let go of Yoongi's arm and combed his hair neatly. Jin rubbed behind Yoongi's cat-like ears that were the same color as his hair. Yoongi purred a little, a sweet vibrating sound that was music to Jin's ears.

Min Yoongi had been SeokJin's Little Hybrid since a week after they met, which was five years ago. Jin had known instantly that Yoongi was a Little, having done a lot of research on it just for spite. Jin loved Little Space and he found Yoongi extremely adorable. SeokJin was Yoongi's first caretaker and Jin always thanked the fact that he had Yoongi in his life. If it wasn't for the Little Hybrid, Jin was sure he'd be stressed out beyond belief. Yoongi helped Jin relax and Jin took care of Yoongi whenever he needed the older.

"N-no, Eomma! MinMin no need punish! MinMin be good boy." Jin smiled at the Little's rushed words and crouched down in front of him, so that their heights were more level. Yoongi barely reached SeokJin's collarbone when they stood next to each other.

"Ok, I'll trust you this time but next there is going a punishment. Now, who's hungry?" Jin said, wigging his brows at the younger as his eye widened.

"MinMin is hungy, Eomma! MinMin, MinMin, MinMin!" Yoongi said excitedly, practically squealing as Jin picked him up and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Eomma cooked, Yoongi, and made some just for you." Yoongi smiled, showing his gums adorably. Jin's heart swelled with pride. He raised him well. It always made Jin happy when people liked his food, but Yoongi tool it to a whole other level. He just seemed so ecstatic. Jin smiled and sat him down in the chair that matched with the table, handing Yoongi a pair of chopsticks to use. Jin ksot an eye on Yoongi as he ate, making sure the Little Hybrid didn't choke. If he did, Jin knew how to help him. Jin always knew what do with Yoongi, in almost all situations.

Jin noticed Yoongi having trouble with using his chopsticks so he stood up from his own chair, abandoning his own bowl to help. He took the chopsticks from Yoongi, much to the Little's confusion. "Here, Eomma'll do it!"

Yoongi nodded and opened his mouth, making an "aaaah" sound in doing so. Jin picked up some noodles without difficultly, putting it into Yoongi's mouth, who ate it with a smile. Jin quickly got some more ready for when Yoongi swallowed. He didn't want the younger to have to wait, afraid that it would upset him. One thing was for sure, seeing Yoongi cry broke his heart. Shattered it into millions and billions of shards that were put back together when Yoongi was happy again. Yoongi was Jin's world and his only sanity and he loved Yoongi even more for that.