Ch. 18

There's some slight smut so nobody freak out or anything, oof
It's a really short because I was in a rush to update but the next one will be longer :)

_______________________

Jungkook's POV

He had finally managed to get Seokjin alone. Once Yoongi had woken up and had been thankfully out of Little Space, he had made sure Yoongi could handle the house alone and, with a rather reluctant Seokjin, managed to leave to his apartment. It wasn't that he just wanted alone time with Seokjin. No, it was also all of the people. With Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jiyoon all in the one house, it was a bit much for him. He had never been overly fond of crowds or too much noise, which was what Seokjin's house had been. He was more than relieved to be where it was quiet.

Seokjin was currently in kitchen after insisting that he cooked some breakfast. They had left before eating, so he wasn't surprised, what with Seokjin's love for cooking and all. There wasn't much in his fridge to cook with, but the elder seemed rather determined and made due. Though he was getting rather bored while waiting for Seokjin to finish cooking.

He pushed himself off of the couch and made his way into his kitchen, going behind Seokjin who was cooking something in a pan on the stove and wrapping his arms around his waist. He rested his chin on the elder's shoulder and sighed. Whatever Seokjin was cooking definitely smelled good.

"Baby, are you done yet? I'm bored." He whined, nuzzling at Seokjin's neck and inhaling his oddly sweet scent. "Are you wearing perfume?"

Seokjin nodded and pulled out of Jungkook's grip, moving over where he had two plates sat and scooping whatever was in the pan onto the plates. He wasn't sure what it was, considering he mostly ate at restaurants or ordered takeout. "Why do you ask?" Seokjin turned to him with a plate in his hand and offered it to him. "Here, this one is yours. Let me know if it's too spicy. It's a new creation and hopefully it's good."

He nodded and took the plate, following Seokjin into the living room where they both took seats on the couch. The elder smelled of strawberries and with his addiction to his strawberry suckers, it made Seokjin all the more of a temptation. He really didn't want to rush things with Seokjin, but he hadn't had any sort of intimacy for almost two months now and he usually had it quite often, so it was almost a sort of withdrawal.

He took a good look at the food on his plate before eating it. There was some egg and some vegetables he had bought a little bit ago, but never had the time to use. There was also some kind of meat that he didn't remember buying. He shrugged and scooped up a little, a bit nervous about how it was going to taste. Surprisingly, it was a lot better than he had expected. His eyes widened in surprise as he chewed. The flavor seemed to just get better and better, and the spices were perfect.

Glancing up, he realized Seokjin was staring at him with an expecting expression. He quickly swallowed and gave him a quick grin, "It's great, hyung."

The elder smiled and nodded, continuing to eat his own. They ate quietly, enjoying each other's company and the sweet silence. Well, it was sweet silence to Jungkook. For the elder, he didn't know. He was mostly done with his plate when Seokjin spoke up, startling him slightly.

"So are you going to tell me why you want to your car yesterday and came back with glossy lips? Are you cheating on me? With a woman?" Seokjin's dead serious expression had Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and his lips parted in disbelief. Cheating? On Seokjin? That was ridiculous! With how gentle and kind was, he couldn't imagine what being cheated on would do to the elder.

Jungkook quickly chewed and swallowed the food in his mouth and set his plate down on the coffee table, still not understanding what Seokjin's thought process was. Did he really think that Jungkook was cheating on him? It was shocking, in a way. "Baby, of course I'm not cheating on you!" He had no idea how he was going to explain coming back inside with glossy lips without telling Seokjin about his addiction and he really didn't want to do that. He wasn't sure if it would be a problem with Seokjin, but he'd rather play it safe. "It was, uh, chapstick."