Ch. 16

Would you like another BTS fan fiction? Comment the ship you want and the plot idea; I'll comment back if I choose to do it

_________________

Yoongi's POV

He stepped out of the shower, grabbing his towel from the rack to his left. The soft fabric absorbed the water on his body as he rubbed the towel against his pale skin, effectively drying off his body. He hung the towel back up on the rack when he was done and pulled in the clean pair of underwear he had sitting on the rack below the towels. It was a little late, but Yoongi wasn't concerned about Seokjin still being out. He wasn't going to bed anytime soon and he knew Seokjin could handle himself; not to mention, he was with Jungkook. If Jungkook cared about Seokjin as much as he claimed - he had overheard their conversation in the kitchen earlier - then he didn't doubt that the younger would protect Seokjin if need be.

So, in his free time he had had decided to re-dye his hair. The pink-ish hair he had had before was getting old. He had wanted something new, bright, and different. Luckily, he still had had a bunch of hair dye in his closet from when they went on sale a couple months back. That was the first thing he had done when Seokjin left and he had finished his meal and he was a little nervous to see how the dye was going to look. The last time Yoongi had dyed his hair, Seokjin had been there and the elder did most of it. He wasn't too confident that it was going to be come out the way he had envisioned.

Yoongi retrieved the hair dryer from the cabinet under the bathroom sink and plugged it in, pushing the switch on the side of the device up so that hot air would blow out of the end. He lifted his arm and began to dry his hair. The box specifically said to blow dry and not use a towel and he didn't want to screw it up, so he obeyed even though his car ears did not like it. Though it was more time consuming, Yoongi hoped it was worth it; his tail curled around his thigh as he waited.

Luckily, Yoongi's hair wasn't too thick and it wasn't overly long, either. His hair dried relatively fast; it only took around fifteen minutes or so, he guessed. After all, it wasn't like he had timed it or anything. Yoongi wasn't in a hurry; he just didn't like standing in one spot for what he considered a long period of time and the cord wasn't long enough for him to walk around with the hair dryer. He was relieved when he finally got to shut the device off and unplug it, putting it back in its spot under the bathroom sink.

Now came the part Yoongi was nervous about - looking in the mirror. Nevertheless, it had to be done. Willing himself not to get his hopes up, he took a deep breath and stepped in front of the bathroom mirror. Yoongi's has dropped open in shock and his hands flew up to his hair, running his fingers through it over and over and over again.

Not only was his hair amazingly soft, but the red dye he had used had lived up to his expectations. The red was so bright, it was almost the exact shade of fresh blood. It was exactly what Yoongi wanted and a happy smile spread across his face. He practically jumped in front of the mirror and a laugh escaped his mouth. Yoongi wanted to go out and show it off right then - so that's exactly what he did. Sure, it was late and he didn't really have much to go out for, but he just couldn't wait. Maybe he'd go to the park or something.

Yoongi made his way to his bedroom, pulling open his dresser and rummaging through the drawers until he found the clothes he wanted to wear - a long sleeved white button up with black and red designs in the front, leather pants, and a belt to hold them up. With his thin physique, it was hard to find clothes that fit skin tight, so he had to use a belt to keep pants around his waist. Yoongi pulled the clothing in, tucking his shirt and tail into his pants; he left the top button of his shirt undone, revealing his collar bones and a little bit of his chest.