Chapter 1

" Eomma wake up it's Friday!!" Junho said while shaking my arm.

" good morning honey, what do you want for breakfast?" I said while rubbing my eyes. " I want waffles please!!" Junho said while smiling, he had the same smile as Jungkook.

" okay honey, go wake up aunt Hana okay?" I said while standing up. " yes Eomma!" Junho said as he ran out of the room. It's another day without him.... Jungkook.
Flashback~

" Y/N!!!" Jungkook said while he back hugged me. I felt safe in his embrace, I wanted him to hold me forever. " aw kookie!!! I missed you!" I said as I turned around and put my arms on his neck. I then pecked his lips and smiled

End of flashback~

" good morning Y/N" Hana said while yawning. " Good morning" I said while getting out of the room and into the bathroom.

I did my regular routine and got ready. I then went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. When I finished making breakfast I placed the waffles on the plate and set it on the table. " Junho! Hana! Breakfast is ready!!" I yelled and saw Hana and Junho running to the kitchen " Yum!" They both said and sat down on the table and started eating.

" so Junho honey what do you want for your birthday? You are turning 5!" I said while eating. " mhm let me think... I want appa! I want to meet him please!!!!!" Junho said. Which made me spit out my breakfast and choke, I then said " you want what?". Then Hana stayed quiet while Junho said " I want appa , you said he was dead but I can feel that he's still alive". Every word that Junho said made me want to cry.

Yes he isn't dead but to me he is. If he were to come back into my life... would he leave again? Has he changed? Many more questions kept popping in my head. " Y/N are you okay?" Hana said while looking at me worried and I nodded. The rest of breakfast was quiet till it was time to drop off Junho at school.

Hana, Junho, and I then left the apartment and started walking to Junho's school. " Eomma I'm sorry I asked for that... I know it won't happen but I wanted to try" Junho said sadly. I then said " Junho, honey I know you want daddy but I can't do anything about that okay..." then Junho nodded.

Afterwards we finally got to Junho's school and dropped him off, it was time to open up the shop and get ready for the costumers to come in.

It was a typical and busy day. The time that our shop was the most popular was when the high schoolers had lunch and the business workers had break.

" Annyeonghaseyo, how many I help you today?" I said with smile. I then looked up and saw a man who looked like my age but very good looking. He looked like Jungkook, WAIT what am I saying. He's gone, god I'm hallucinating. " May I have a ice coffee" the man said with a smile, the same smile Junho has... no it can't be. " excuse me? Ma'am are you okay" the man said while I said " yes sir I think I'm hallucinating that's all. I'll get your iced coffee ready. And your name is?" I said while trying to get the thought out of my head that it was Jungkook. " uh just put JK, thanks" he said. I then looked at him and stared at his face longer and thought JK as in Jungkook....