Chapter 11

The next day

Y/N's POV

I flutter my eyes open, ouch my head hurts. I sit up and look around, WAIT this isn't my house. Oh no where am I now? Aish I can't remember what happened last night.

As I try to get up I try on something or let me say someone. " Jimin?" WAIT I'm at his house? How?

" oh good morning Y/N, sit down I'm pretty sure you have a headache. I'll go get you some medicine" he replied. He wasn't lying, I do have a headache so I sit down.

He got up and went who knows where and comes back with some water and medicine. " here take this" he gives me medicine and I swallow it and drink water. " thank you" I say.

" do you mind explaining how I got here?" I asked

" well after you drank a lot the bar I told you that I'd take you to my place. I couldn't leave you alone but then you passed out. So then I brought you here" he answered without hesitation.

" okay so nothing else happened right?" I gulp down.

" don't worry Y/N nothing else happened" he chuckles. I sign in relief

" I'll go make breakfast okay?" He starts walking to the kitchen. " can I help? Please?" I ask and he nods. I follow him into his kitchen and wow it's huge!

If his kitchen is this big then how big is his house

If his kitchen is this big then how big is his house. I didn't notice my jaw dropped till I felt Jimin touch my chin and close my jaw. He chuckled, how cute.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" He asks

" I don't know" I reply

" what about an egg sandwich?" He then starts getting the ingredients.

" sure why not" I then go to the stove to turn it on. Just as I turn around I bump I to him causing me to go backwards

Jimin's POV

I put all the thing on the counter and then I felt Y/N bump into me and she started falling backwards. I quickly grab her waist preventing her to fall back. I hold her while staring into her eyes. She was scared at first thinking she fell but then she opened her eyes and saw me.

My body was telling me to kiss her... my mind was saying " don't stop, you'll fuck up everything" but my body didn't listen. I started to lean in and surprisingly she did to. The next thing you know our lips connected.

It was a slow and passionate kiss, I didn't want to stop yet I had to. I then pulled away from the kiss and let her stand up probably. I let go of her and scratched my head, I'm pretty sure my face is red as a tomato.

" I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean to-" she then cut me off

" it's fine Jimin, I also leaned in. Mhm it's been a while since I kissed someone" she chuckled.

" uh okay well let's keep making breakfast" I say. I could feel my cheeks still pretty warm

" you look cute when you blush" she chuckled

After making breakfast we sat at the table and started eating. " wah this is delicious" she says as she takes another bite of her sandwich. Her cheeks are chubby so I pinche her cheeks. " ow it hurts " she whines and I smile.

After eating we cleaned the kitchen, " uh Jimin do you know where my phone is?" She asks. " uh no, I haven't seen it"

" shit" she whispers but loud enough for me to hear. " why do you need it?" I ask

" I need to call Hana and tell her I'm alright"

" wait Hana from high school?" I ask and she nods

" here use my phone" I hand her my phone.

" thank you, I'll go into the living room" she says and leaves. I stay in the kitchen and think about what happened today.

Y/N's POV

How do I explain to Hana all of this. I start dialing Hana's number and I press call. It starts ringing.... and ringing...

" hello?" She says

" hey Hana it's me Y/N"

" oh my fucking god Y/N!!! Where did you go? Why didn't you answer my calls yesterday? Where are you? What-" I cut her off.

" I'm fine Hana I'm at a friends house" I say

" a friends house? Who?" She asks

" uh remember Jimin?"

" Jimin? Chim chim? The one from high school?"

" yeah him"

" what how are you with him?"

" uh long story..."

" mhm well okay you'll have to tell me later."

" how's Junho?" I ask

" he's with Jungkook so good I guess"

" wait what!!! JUNGKOOK?? What? why?"

"Who chill, you know that it's his Appa so don't freak out. And because he wanted to and Jungkook wanted to get to know him so" I then signed.

" okay then, I'll head home in a bit okay?"

" okay, remember we don't work today" she says

" wait we don't?"

" don't tell me you forgot. Today we decided not to work to plan something for Junho's birthday" she says annoyed

"Shit right okay, I guess see you Home" I say

" okay bye, take care and be careful" she then hung up.

I walk back to kitchen and I don't see Jimin. Aish where could he have gone. I keep walking around the house and it's huge. I keep walking till I see a door to a garden and see him sitting outside.

" I'm sorry Y/N

" I'm sorry Y/N..... I shouldn't have left. I wanted to stay, I really did but I couldn't." Jimin says, I don't think he knew I was there. I then just stood there trying not make a sound. What does he mean " I couldn't"

"I promised that I'd leave, knowing that I was far away from you hurt. Ever since high school I've liked you but since the years have passed by it turned into love.... I love you Y/N"

" I love you Y/N" he loves me..... but he never told me before. He's liked me for this long....

Tears start going down my face and I accidentally made a sound. Shit.....