Chapter 4

Y/N's POV
" leave him alone" I said. Wait did I just say that.... Hana looked at me surprised, I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea.

" are you on his side??" Hana said with a angry tone. Hana hated Jungkook so much and with what I just did... this won't end well.

" answer me Y/N, after all these 5 years, you are still on this side?" Hana's tone was serious which she rarely used.

" leave Jungkook...." I said with my head down. Hana was right, why was I on his side after what he did to me. I then see Jungkook nod and he gets out of the cafe, when I saw him leave I felt relieved.

" Y/N Im sorry I used that tone on you. I know I never talk to you like that" Hana said " it's fine, I understand from what you come from" I said.

" Eomma can I know who that man was?" Junho said while holding my hand. I thought should I tell him it's his father?

" he's just a customer honey" I said with a smile trying hide the lie. " okay Eomma" Junho said as he walked over to a booth and sat down.

Junho's POV
I know Eomma is lying, but why? Who is that man? I need to find out but how?

" leave Jungkook..." Eomma said

Oh that's his name. Jungkook, that's funny it sounds sorta similar to my name. But when am I going to see him again? Maybe I should go look for him, he just left I think I have time to find him.

3rd person POV
Junho stood up from the booth and started walking to the door.

" Junho where are you going? Come back and sit down in the booth" Y/N but Junho didn't listen and kept walking.

He then realized if he doesn't hurry up he might not catch the man. So he started running not giving enough time for Y/N to catch up.

Y/N then started freaking out and said " hana Junho left the cafe but I don't know where. I need to go get him".

" it's fine now hurry and go get him" Hana said while Y/N left the cafe running.

Jungkook's POV
She was on my side... but then told me to leave. I mean I understand why she said it. But why was she on my side....

Once I left the cafe, I started walking home.

Flashback~
"I love you Y/N I've loved you the first day I met you. I wanted to confess to you sooner but I was shy. I knew from the first day you were the one " I said as I looked at Y/N in the eyes.

Y/N then cupped my face and started kissing me, I started kissing back. The kiss was passionate " I love you too Jungkook" Y/N

That was the day I confessed to Y/N, we were so happy. I was the happiest person.

End of flashback~

I was smiling stupidly without noticing. I couldn't stop thinking of all the memories I had with her and without noticing I already arrived to my house.

" Jungkook sir" I heard a little boy say and I turn around and it's Junho. He was running towards me but he was alone.

" Junho?" I said as I also run towards him and I bend down to look at him. He has Y/N's nose, how cute.

" what are you doing here following me?" I asked.
" I had to follow you, I need to know who you are. Eomma lied to me that you were just a customer" Junho said looking up at me.

" Junho, you need to go back to your Eomma. Come on I'll take you" I said standing up properly and holding his small hand. " can I call you hyung?" Junho asked and I smiled. I wanted him to call me Appa instead but now isn't the moment. " sure you can call my hyung" I said with a smile and I saw Junho smiling too.

We both started walking back to the cafe until we see Y/N and she's running towards us but she doesn't check both sides and keeps running....

Y/N's POV
I'm running but I don't know where to, I have no clue where Junho could have gone. I'm scared, what if something happened to him. I'm the worst mother ever.
" is that Junho with Jungkook?" I say but keep running.

At this moment the only thing that matters is Junho. I had to cross the street to reach them and then I hear " EOMMA". The next thing you know I hear a car but it felt close. I stop and turn my head and see a car coming right towards me, I couldn't move.

I close my eyes expecting it to hit me but instead I felt someone push me to the side. I fell but I open my eyes and see who pushed me... it was Jungkook...