Chapter 5

Y/N's POV
I immediately go over to Jungkook and lift him up. He was still awake but he was bleeding, it hurt seeing him that way. I then started crying seeing him in the state that he was.

" SOMEONE PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE PLEASE" I screamed. I then see Junho running towards me and hugs Jungkook.

" hyung please don't leave me" Junho said and he started crying.

" Y/N Im sorry..." Jungkook says as his eyes close. I then hug him tighter. " please don't leave me Jungkook. Not again please". I kept crying on his chest till I heard the ambulance come closer.

Once the ambulance got Jungkook on the stretcher, Junho and I also got on.

"Y/N im sorry..." kept repeating in my head on the ride to the hospital. All I could think of was Jungkook. This was all my fault...

Jungkook's POV before the accident

Y/N, she's about to get hit... I can't let that happen.

" EOMMA" Junho screams and I knew that was my cue. " stay" I tell Junho and I start running to Y/N.

With all my strength I push Y/N far enough she won't get hurt.

The next thing you know I'm on the ground, everywhere hurts and I can't get up.

I feel someone lift me up and I see it's Y/N. Looking at her face that she's safe makes me happy.

" Y/N Im sorry..." I say right before everything turns black.

I open my eyes and everything's white. I look around and there's no one but me. Am I dead?

" please don't leave me Jungkook. Not again please"
Who was that? Y/N?

Y/N's POV
Once we finally got to the hospital they took him  in right away. Junho and I stayed outside and I decide to call Hana.

" H-hana, close the shop for today" I said trying not to cry again.

" Y/N what happened? Where are you" Hana said worriedly.

" I'll explain later. Just close the shop and come to the hospital please" I then started crying.

" Y-Y/N don't cry please. I'll be there soon" Hana said and hung up.

I saw Junho sitting next to me and just has a blank face. " Junho, honey are you okay" I say while holding his small hand.

" I don't want hyung to die eomma...." Junho said and starts bursting out crying. It hurt seeing him that way, he just met Jungkook yet he cares about him a lot.

" Junho, honey don't cry" I say and bring him into my embrace.

Junho's POV

Hyung please don't die.... don't leave me.

" is this our..."
" Yes this is our son"

Why are these words in my head... is he really my Appa? He's alive but could die.....

Hana's POV

" I'm sorry everyone but I'll be closing early for today. Something came up so please understand" I say to all the customers and they began to leave. I feel so relieved I didn't have to fight anyone out.

I started to clean up the cafe real quick to get to the hospital. But why? Why is Y/N in the hospital....

I finally finish and lock up the the cafe/shop and head to my car. I start driving to the hospital and finally arrived.

One I got out I saw someone, they seemed familiar but who. I walked closer and it was Taehyung ?

" Taehyung?" I ask and waiting for him to turn around. Once he turns around he looks at me and his eyes go wide.

" Hana?? Long time no see! Why are you here?" He asks while hugging me. He hasn't changed a bit, gosh I missed him.

" I don't know why I'm here, I came to meet Y/N" I said while staring at him. He's so handsome... it's only been 5 years.

" Y/N? What happened??" He asks worriedly

" I don't know, but let's go in and find out" I say and hold his hand going inside. I missed these hands....

Flashback~
" Hana, babe I missed you" Taehyung starts saying and gives me a kiss. I felt butterfly's in my stomach.

" aww Tae, I missed you too" I said smiling. He then interviewed our hands together and starts walking to class"
End of flashback~

Wait why am I thinking of that....

"Y/N!" I scream as I see her and I start running to her. I hugged her immediately and she starts crying but why. Junho's with her...

" Y/N please tell me what happened" I say as I had her in my arms. " J-Jungkook... *hiccup* he got *hiccup* got hit by a car" Y/N says.

" how did he get hit?"I asked and she sits down on the chair next to Junho. " all because of me" she says and keeps crying.

Y/N's POV

Once Hana came I felt better that someone was with me but I saw someone else with her... a man?

" wait who are you?" I say while pointing at the man.

" it's me, Taehyung. Do you not remember me?" He says.

Wait it's been 5 years since I last saw him.... I feel more tears coming. I immediately hug and say " it's been so long". He hugs me back and says " it has been"I then leg go of the hug and sit down.

" Y/N can you explain how this all happened now?" Hana asks and I nod. I start telling them what happened and once I finished they were both surprised.

" uh are you guys okay" I asked worried because I didn't know what they were surprised about.

" it's been five years... and he saved your life..." both say and it made me think. It's true after all these years.... he saved my life....