Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

" I love you Y/N"

Why am I speaking my heart out now.....

*sniff* WAIT who was that? I'm not crying the only other person here is Y/N....

I turn around and see Y/N on the ground crying. I immediately go over to her and hug her. " what happened Y/N? Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly

" I-I'm sorry J-Jimin" she said

" what why are you sorry" I try to calm her down. " here let's sit on the bench" I help her get up and walk with her to the bench.

" Jimin you love me?" she stopped crying and stared at me. She heard everything I said.....

" Yes Y/N I do love you" I confessed. My heart was beating fast. What will happen now that she knows.... did I just ruin everything?

The next thing you know I felt her lips on mine. At first I didn't kiss back but then I kissed her back, I was hungry for her kisses. she then brought her hands up to my face and cupped my cheeks. I didn't know what to feel. I felt happy but sad, she doesn't have feelings for me. She's only doing this because she knows I like her....

Y/N's POV

I don't know what went through my body but I suddenly started kissing Jimin. At first I didn't feel his lips move but then a second later he started kissing back. His lips were so soft....

After a bit, we stopped kissing trying to catch our breathe. I looked at Jimin and he was red, I'm pretty sure I was too. " I'm sorry Jimin I-" he cut me off.

" it's okay, I kissed back too" he said and made me sigh in relief.

" it's cute when you blush" he chuckles

" uh Jimin do you mind explaining what you meant when you said I promised?" I asked but then his eyes turned sad.

He took a deep breathe and said " I'll tell you everything, there's nothing to hide now" he says.

Jimin's POV

After I told Y/N the whole story she had tears in her eyes. " don't cry Y/N, I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner" I tried to make things better but didn't work well.

" that's why everyone left.... that's why Tae broke Hana's heart..... that's why... everything makes sense" she said with a blank face.

" can you drop me off at my house?" She suddenly asked

" I'm sorry Y/N please don't be mad at me" I replied

" I'm not mad, I'm just sad that all of this happened. But what can we do" she says

" I'm sorry..... I uh will drop you off, just let me get ready" I say and go back Inside the house. I quickly change my clothes and put on my shoes.

I see Y/N sitting on the couch looking at. A picture, what picture? Wait is it-

" you still have this?" She notices me

" yeah, I kept it all these years" I gulp

Flashback~
"come on everyone, lets take a picture to remember this!" Jin Hyung shouts at us while we run towards him. Right behind him was this beautiful river. We stayed at a cabin for a few days since we didn't have school.

We finally got to where Jin, Namjoon,Yoongi, and Hoseok Hyung were. " come on let's take a picture, I'll get the timer on my phone okay ready?" Jin hyung starts counting down. I was behind Y/N and Jungkook. All of us say "Kimchi!" And smile