Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV
"OPPA! It's been so long" I hear and turn around. Oh no.... not her again.

" oh hey Joohee" I say please don't do anything stupid

She starts walking over to me and I thought she was going to sit next to me but instead she sat on top of me. I felt so uncomfortable and specially since Junho was right in front of me.

" Appa who is she?" Junho starts asking

" She's nobo-" I get cut off by feeling her lips on mine. She was holding onto my cheeks and I tried to push her off.

*gasp* everyone in the Cafe went which finally made Joohee stop kissing me. I look around and I see Y/N on the ground.

" Y/N" i scream while pushing Joohee and running towards Y/N. I lift her into my arms " wake up Y/N" and no response.

" Appa what is happening to Eomma" Junho's eyes start watering.

" go get Aunty Hana now" I say and he obeys

" someone please call an ambulance!" I shout and look at everyone who was staring

" I'll call sir" this lady says and I nod.

Please Y/N wake up....

" Oppa who is she?" Joohee has the nerve to just stand there and stare.

" get out" I say

" I'll come back Oppa" she says and leaves. It was a mistake meeting her.

Flashback~
" come on, cheer up. I'll introduce you to someone" my friend Yugyeom says

" fine sure whatever" I didn't want to move on from Y/N. I said I'll go back to her but he doesn't understand

" Jungkook meet Joohee, Joohee this is Jungkook" he says

I look up and see her, she's nowhere perfect like Y/N. Can she just leave me sight

" hey Oppa" she gave me a smirk, I gag in the inside

She comes closer to me, "let's have some fun". I didn't have a choice till she started dragging me somewhere.

I snatched my hand from her " what the fuck" I say

" shhhh I won't tell anyone" she smirks at me

She comes closer to me and starts kissing me. My stupid body decide to kiss her back, it felt wrong yet I haven't had this in a while.

" let's go Oppa" she says and pulls me Into a room.

Next morning~
"Good morning Oppa" I turn my head and see fully naked. I look away and I get up from the bed and also I'm naked. Well fuck..... I find my clothes on the ground and change into them.

" where are you going oppa" she starts whining

" I'm leaving, don't ever talk to me again" I left the hotel, that was the biggest mistake I've ever done.

I'm sorry Y/N but I promise that meant nothing...

End of flashback~

" WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N?" I see Hana running towards us with Junho behind her.

" I don't know!!! All I heard was that she fainted but she was fine" I say