Chapter6

Taehyung's POV

I finally come back to Seoul from living in Daegu for the last few years. I missed this place a lot specially her...

I wasn't expecting to be at the hospital at this moment. But I saw Hana and I finally saw her after years. I also saw Y/N!

I missed both of them but I'm trying to be happy but in the inside I'm worried. Jungkook is here at the hospital getting treated after getting hit by a car. It's also been years that I haven't seen him. This wasn't the way I was expecting to see him again after a while.

There's this boy that's next to me but I don't know who he is.

" uh excuse me but who are you?" I asked the little boy. " oh he's my son Tae" Y/N says, wait that's Y/N and Jungkook's son!

" annyeonghaseyo my name is Jeon Junho" the little boy says. He looks so much like Jungkook, wow he's a lucky guy.

" annyeong my name is Taehyung but call me hyung" I tell Junho and the little boy smiles. At times I wish I had a son too or even a daughter.

Flashback~
" Hana, did I ever tell you how many kids I wanted to hav with you" Hana then starts choking on her water.

" what?" She asks and I laugh at her cute reaction.

" I want to have 5 children with you" I say looking at her and smiling. She then starts blushing which makes her look so cute.

" you are the one I'm going to marry Hana" I say while holding her hands and looking at her in the eyes.

" I love you Hana" and I kiss Hana on the lips. The kiss was long and passionate. I know she's the one for me... my true love
End of flashback~

I stare at Hana and she's more beautiful than ever. I'm sorry I left... i'm sorry hana. I love you Hana

Y/N's POV

" anyone here for Jeon Jungkook" He doctor says and I immediately stand up also did Hana, tae, and Junho.

" doctor, how is he?" I asked with my voice shaking.

" miss, he got hurt pretty bad and fell hard on his head. We aren't 100% but he might go into a coma" after the doctor said that I couldn't believe me ears. I then fell on my knees and started crying more.

" this is all my fault. I'm sorry Jungkook" I said and then I felt Hana hug me. " Y/N he's strong... he's okay. He's still alive" Hana says trying to comfort me.

" Eomma don't cry about appa" Junho says and I look up at him and tears are coming down his face and I grab him and hug him. He starts crying on my shoulder.

" doctor are we able to see him?" Taehyung asks " yes you may he's stable right now" the doctor says.

I stand up and say " may I go first" and the doctor nods. " Hana please take care of Junho for me" I say and she nods and hugs Junho.

I start walking to his room with the doctor and once we get to his room.... I couldn't handle seeing him on the bed with many wires and tubes around him.

" I'll leave you alone now" the doctor says and walks away. I start walking closer to Jungkook and see all the scratches he had on his face yet he was still handsome.

" I'm sorry Jungkook, it's my fault. It's my fault you are on this hospital bed" I say while holding his hand.

" after all these years... you still care about me... you saved my life" I saw with tears in my eyes. I then decided to start singing him a song. Singing was our thing in high school that's the way we got along.