Chapter 32

Authors POV
The car ride was quiet but then Jungkook decided to bring up the mood by playing some music. The first song that started playing was ' Paris in the rain' by Lauve.

Both Jungkook and Y/N loved that song but neither of them knew that.

Jungkook then started to sing alone

" All I know is ooh ooh ohh, we could go anywhere we could do, anything girl whatever the mood we're in"

Y/N then starts singing cutting Jungkook off

" yeah all I know is ooh ooh ooh, getting lost late at night under stars finding love standing right where we are"

Then both of them starts singing together

"Your lips, they pull me in the moment, you and I alone and people may be watching but I don't mind cause.... anywhere with you feels right, anywhere with you feels like Paris in the rain, Paris in the rain

We don't need a fancy town or bottles that we can't pronounce cause anywhere babe is like Paris in the rain when I'm with you, when I'm with you, Paris in the rain, Paris in the rain"

Y/N then stops singing and let's Jungkook sing

" I look at you now and I want this forever, I might not deserve it but there's nothing better, don't know how I ever did it all without you, my heart is about to about to jump out of my chest, feelings they come and they go that they do,  feelings they come and they go not with you, and the street lights and the people look at me girl and the whole world could stop"

Jungkook then stops singing letting Y/N sing. Both of them kept taking turns.

" anywhere with you feels right, anywhere with you feels like Paris in the rain, Paris in the rain, we don't need a fancy town or bottles that we can't pronounce, cause anywhere babe is like Paris in the rain when I'm with you, when I'm with you, Paris in the rain, Paris in the rain oh"

Jungkook's turn

" girl when I'm not with you all I do is miss you, so come and set the mood right, underneath the moonlight, days in Paris, nights in paris, paint you with my eyes closed, wonder where the time goes eh, isn't it obvious, so come and set the mood right underneath the moon light"

Y/N then finishes the song

"Anywhere with you feels right, anywhere with you feels like Paris in the rain, Paris in the rain, walking down an empty street puddles underneath our feet"

Jungkook's POV
" wow Y/N your still sounds amazing as it did years ago" I say and notice her cheeks turning a light shade of red

" well your voice got deeper, it sounded hot" she covers her mouth and I chuckle.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that" she says looking away

" it's fine, if I was a girl I'd think it was hot too" I laugh and she hits me on the arm. I noticed that we arrived at the restaurant

" and we are here" I park the car and get out to open Y/N's door.

" thank you" She says while she gets out. I take out my arm for her to hold and she chuckled and held on. Both of us walked in and I couldn't get the smile off my face.

" reservation for Jeon" I say in my sexiest voice I can.  I look at Y/N and she's trying to not laugh

" yes sir follow me" The waitress says, she's looking at me weird ugh

" here is your table" she says but before she left she whispered something into my ear " I'll be waiting for you near the bathroom" and she left.

Y/N knew something was wrong, she could see it in my face. I got the chair and pulled it out for her to sit and then I sat across from her.

" what did she say" Y/N asks me

" that she will be waiting for my near the bathroom" I gulp, I could see that Y/N was mad. But she looked cute

" are you jealous" I smirk

" of course she can't just fucking say that when we are on date. That's fucked up" she says and I chuckled

" I'll go meet her"

Y/N's POV
" wait for me here, I'll be back" I say and get up from my seat and I start walking to the bathroom. That bitch thinks she can get Jungkook pft in her dreams. Wait what am I saying godddd

I see her standing and looking at her phone. God she chose the wrong man....

I walk up to her " Yah do you think you can take my date?"

" I'm way better than you" she flips her hair

" he's mine and only mine so back the fuck off bitch" I wasn't feeling it today. I was actually happy to go on a date with Jungkook but something had to ruin it.

The next thing you know I got a slap on the face, I touch my cheek and I look at the lady

" oh no you didn't" that's it I'm not doing her shit today. I tried at least talking to her but her slapping me ain't gonna work. I start then pulling on her hair making her scream but she did the same thing. This bitch did not just....

Jungkook's POV
I was getting worried because it felt like Y/N was taking long

" YAH BITCH LET GO" I hear someone shout. Oh no... Y/N

I quickly get up from my seat and go to the bathrooms. I then see Y/N and the waitress fighting, the workers tried pulling them apart but failed.

I then go over to Y/N and pull her off of the waitress

" HAH BITCH HES MINE" she shouts at the waitress while the others tried getting a hold of her

" yah Jungkook let me fight her" she tried getting away from my grip but I turned her around making her look at me.

I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. I could feel her body then relax and I let go of the kiss.

" I love you and only you Y/N"