Chapter 28

Yoongi's POV
After beating all the guys inside I noticed the rest weren't here anymore.

I told Jin and Hoseok about it and we went looking at the other rooms. We heard screaming and crying which got us more worried. All of us ran to where the sound came from.

We saw Jungkook and Hana on the ground and blood around them. Jimin was punching Namjoon but eventually Namjoon pinched Jimin hard enough for Him to stay on the ground.

I then saw Jin hyung run to Namjoon as kick him in the face. Namjoon fell and I quickly kicked the gun away and handcuffed him.

" you bastard, you are going to jail"

" hyun-"

" don't care me that" I say

Hoseok helped Jimin up and Jin untied Junho.

Junho's POV
After this man untied me I ran to Appa and Eomma.

I saw that Appa had his eyes closed and I hugged him

" please Appa don't die" I start crying

" Junho he's going to be okay" Eomma says but I didn't believe her.

I saw aunty Hana and she was still awake. I go over to her and hold her cheeks

" don't leave me aunty. Who else am I going to play with?" I ask her

" I won't leave you Junho, but if I do be strong okay?" She touches my cheeks but her hand then falls. I look at her and her eyes are closed

" NO AUNT HANA" I hug her and kiss her in the cheeks

" PLEASE WAKE UP AUNTY" I say but she doesn't say anything

Author's POV
Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, andHoseok were crying but stayed quiet.

Junho and Y/N were with Jungkook and Hana.

Namjoon was passed out from all the punching and was handcuffed.

Everyone's eyes shot up once they heard sirens. Jin and Hoseok went outside to show the police and paramedics the way.

The paramedics took Hana and Jungkook. Y/N, Junho, Jimin, and Yoongi all went inside both of the ambulances.

The police took Namjoon while Jin and Hoseok went inside the car to drive to the hospital.

Y/N and Junho were both holding onto Jungkook's hand and crying. Junho didn't want to loose his Appa after all these years. Y/N didn't want to loose her one and only love.

Yoongi and Jimin were trying to calm down after everything that happened. Yoongi was holding Hana's hand " don't leave us Hana" he said

Jimin was trying to comfort his hyung but his hyung kept crying.

After all of them arrived at the hospital Jungkook and Hana were taken to the operating room. While the rest stayed in the waiting room.

Jungkook's POV
I opened my eyes and everything was white. I looked down to see if I was covered in blood but I wasn't. My clothes were white, WAIT but I got shot.

Am I dying?

I start freaking out " WHY AM I HERE? WHERE AM I?"

I see a couple from afar. I run towards them not knowing who they were but I needed to know where I was.

I reached the couple and I couldn't believe my eyes... Eomma? Appa?