Introduction

Lucy and Sean were childhood sweethearts,  until real life split them apart.

Brokenhearted, Lucy left her family ranch in Oklahoma to go to college in Dallas, while Sean pursued his lifelong dream of being a US Marshal.

Now the two couldn't be more different; Sean a US Marshal and Lucy running a daycare out of her family farm house. But when Lucy's sister's wedding brings Sean Kallaghan back to town, Lucy finds herself as incapable of resisting her handsome and charming ex as she ever was.

Throw in a night of renewed romance and a resulting accidental pregnancy and you're in for a wild ride!

Will their love withstand the test of time and their own stubborn pride?

~ * ~ * ~

Hey ya'll!

Welcome, all you cowboy connoisseurs and equestrian enthusiasts!

Harlequin Publishing requested revisions on "Cowboy, Stay with Me" when I submitted it to them last spring. While they were happy with the revisions, (they wanted me to remove all swear words and soften the erotica scenes) the Western genre department itself was then shut down! GASP!  You can imagine my horror.

But the good news is that ya'll now get to read this story for free!

So please *Vote and Comment kind things so I have a reason to live! Hahaha...Just kidding! Kinda...

But please do Vote, Comment (ANY and ALL feedback is welcome!) and don't forget to *Share on your favorite social media sites!

And please, people, let me know! Let me hear you loud and proud! Is Western Romance dead?!

Thank you all very much for reading!

HRH

*~* *~* *~*