Chapter - 8

Tony's POV:

"Away from you." She looks very mad as she went past me and closed the door with force which makes me chuckle.

Gosh, little trouble. You can't stop amusing me.

I walked to the living room as I saw her sitting on the couch. She was watching the television and I can see that she is not really paying attention to it.

So, I decided to sit beside her.

"Hey, kid. It's already 9:40. It's way past your bedtime." I stated, taking a seat beside her.

"I'm not sleepy." She simply replied, still keeping her eyes glued to the television.

I take a deep sigh. This is harder than I thought it would be. What did you do to get a kid to forgive you?

I'm clueless.

"Okay, then. But, you can't tell Pepper about this. Deal?" I asked, giving her a smile.

She looks at me for a second and sighed. "Deal." She smiles a little. I know that she is trying not to smile but she can't hide it.

I know why. Because you're irresistible, Tony. I high-fived myself in my mind.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked, plopping my feet on the table as I make myself comfortable.

"Please put your feet down. It's not a really nice manner." She stated, giving me a firm look.

"Look who is talking." I said, smirking at her.

Here are the few things you need to know to keep up with little trouble: She is a clean-freak. A perfectionist. We are always nagging each other when we are together.

"Uncle Tony!" She complained.

"Fine, fine, as you say, Mom." I teased. Sometimes, she acts like an adult and sometimes she acts like a brat. She has two different characters which is very hard to differentiate.

She gives me the 'Are you serious?' look which I know that she learned from Pepper.

"I'm just joking. Lets call tonight a movie night." I smiled at her. She smiles back a little.

************

"That was a great movie." She smiled, as she stifle a yawn.

Throughout the movie, I can sense that she was fighting her sleep. She really need to sleep. It's already past twelve and Pepper is going to kill me if she finds out.

"It was. But you really need to go to bed, kid." I stated.

"How about you?" She asked, sounding curious.

"I'm an adult. I don't need much sleep. Plus, evil scientists don't sleep very much, didn't they?" I smirked.

She rolls her eyes and scoffed.

"Yes, they are busy making plans to take over the world." She retorted.

"That's a great comeback, kid. But you need to work harder to compete with me. I have quite a reputation." I ruffled her hair.

"Anyway, Uncle Tony, what keep you up all night? I mean, what did you take to keep you from sleeping?" She asked, sounding curious.

"I will only tell you this. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Alright?" I asked.

She nodded looking at me curiously. She looks very adorable when she was curious.

"The secret potion is....." I slowly said when she was looking at me curiously.