Chapter - 21

Natasha's POV:

"No. I don't want to go. I want to stay with uncle Tony." She cried, looking at Tony helplessly. Tony was looking at her with a pained expression since he cannot do anything to stop me.

I keep on ignoring her pleas and continue to pack her clothes. I kinda feel bad for Tony but he will get over it soon and so does she.

"Go downstairs and fill your stomach. We are going for a long ride." I stated firmly, trying not to show any emotions.

She looks at me with her emerald green eyes which is filled with tears, her eyes showing hurt and betrayal.

Tony sighed and took her hands,"Come on, kid. You are just going away for a while. We will see each other again." He tried to console her as much as he can even though I was sure that he is not very pleased with me taking her away from him.

She snatched her hands away from his. "No, I want to go home. Let's go to our home, uncle Tony." She pleaded.

Tears began to form in Tony's eyes. He kneeled down to match her height and he cupped her face,"What are you doing to me, kid? You make it harder for me to let you go."

This sight breaks my heart into million pieces and I almost reconsider my thoughts, but I already made up my mind and I will not change it.

"Enough of this nonsense!" I shouted, making them pull away from each other's embraces.

"I will not say it twice, Clara. Go down and -" I stopped, looking at her right in the eyes "Eat.Your.Breakfast." I said, enunciating each word to make myself clear.

She starts to sob uncontrollably making me more frustrated at her stubborness.

Tony seems to sense my frustration as he began to wipe away tears from her face and tried to calm her breathing.

I feel really irritated at her. I mean, I am the mother and she belongs to me whether she likes it or not. And I am her 'home'.

I didn't even bother to look at them as I turn my back to them and continue packing her clothes. I ignore them completely and even hum some songs to keep my mind away from Clara.

Steve, I would really need your help right now. Are you even thinking of me right now?

I don't think so.

But, it's okay. Because I never expect you to love a monster like me. I really wish that you would still be here with me and I would know that I am doing the right thing.

Now, I didn't even know if I am doing the right thing or not. Hurting our daughter like this, it hurts like hell too. I still wonder if I am doing this for me or her.

Would you forgive me if what I am doing is wrong? You would, right? Because I know that you have the kindest heart in the world and me, here I am doing my own good, still not considering other's feelings.

I thought that I am already a better person from what Ivan had created, but I guess that I am still that monster.

I need you, Steve. So much more than you can ever imagine.

I shake away my thoughts and start to concentrate on folding Clara's clothes.

I no longer hear any small cries, meaning Stark has bring her downstairs.

I sigh,"Wanna talk about it?" Clint asked me out of the blue making me jump. Nobody can sneak up upon me but I guess Clint is an exception.

"You almost scared me, Barton." I said, trying to calm my breaths.