▪ Chapter Two [Back To Earth] {Edited} ▪

Honestly, I didn't really expect anyone to read this story or even like it. But I just want to say thank you to everyone who has taken their time to read that first chapter. It means a lot to me. ^-^

🏵Rose's POV🏵

A beeping noise woke me up from my slumber, as pictures slowly started fading into sight. The beeping noise got louder as I realized it was my alarm.

"Ugh shut up!", I yelled and turned it off, "Why did I set you for so early?", I said but my voice was muffled by the fact that my face was pressed against the pillow.

"OH pumpkin seeds! I forgot what today was!",  I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Good morning Rose!", I heard mom say from the kitchen.

"Morning mom!", I replied and began brushing my teeth.

Once I was done I ran back into my room and began picking an outfit. 'Man I was so focused on packing last night I forgot to pick an outfit'

After I finally picked an outfit, I came into the kitchen and ate the cereal that mom had made for me.

"Is everything packed Rose?", mom asked me.

"Yup! Thanks for the food mom. I gotta go now!", I ran to my room and picked a jacket,put on my shoes and got my pink suitcases.

"Rose! Don't forget the money. You'll need it if you're staying for a few weeks in the beach house by yourselves. Take it",dad said and gave me $1000.

"Dad I can't take this much money-", I began but mom interrupted me:"No Rose,if there is gonna be five or six of you then you'll need it. It's not that much money if we count all of you."

"Thanks mom and dad", I took the money and thanked them,while hugging them, "You guys are the best!"

"Okay Rose. You have to go now. It's 9:15 already", mom said and opened the door for me.

"Pumpkin seeds! You're right mom. See you guys later!", I said and ran outside.

"Be safe Rose!", I heard my father's faint yell in the distance,but I just waved at them.

After a few minutes of trying to get myself out of the shoe store,I finally made it. I opened the portal to Regal Academy and jumped in... Forgwting there was no dragon to catch me now. Oops...

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!", I yelled as I kept falling. I closed my eyes and got ready to hit the cold ground,but that never came. I opened my eyes to see Hawk had catched me.

"Some things just never get old", he smiled and put me down, "You on the other hand need to be more careful."

"Thanks Hawk", I chuckled as I stood up. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Well look who's finally here", Astoria said walking up to us.

"Hey at least I'm not late,right?", I chuckled and rubbed my neck.

"Riiight", Travis said as he stood next to us, along with LingLing and Joy.

"Hey Travis! Do you have your car keys with you?", I asked him.

"Yeah,why do you ask?", he replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Well...", I began but instead of letting everyone hear it, I walked over to Travis and whispered to him,"I was thinking we could go to my family's beach house,but we need to drive to get there."