▪ Chapter Nineteen [Back to normal] {Edited} ▪

Well look who isn't dead! Anyway whank you guys so much for over 4K reads and 200 votes, I'll try posting another chapter this weekend. Enjoy the Hase in this chapter...hehe

⚜Previously on Love Lasts Forever⚜

"Celena!", Rose yelled waking up the sleeping fairy.

"AH!!", Celena screamed and fell out of her cloud bed, onto the hard floor.

"What in the Fairy Tale wands Rose?!", Celena yelled at Rose as she flew up to Rose's face

"I finally got it!", Rose exclaimed, "I think."

"Hold on-really!?", Celena exclaimed in shock, snatching the piece of paper on which the spell was written.

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah..yeah not that bad", Celena threw the paper to Rose and went back to her bed, laying down and ready to sleep again.

"Is that seriously all you have to say!?", Rose yelled, annoyed and tired.

"Yep", Celena yawned as she pulled her blanket over herself, "You should too. Goodnight."

Celena clapped and turned off all the lights leaving Rose standing in the dark, standing with the spell in hand and mouth wide open.

"You know what-", Rose breathed in, "I hate you."

She jumped on her bed, covered herself and got comfortable. In just a few moments she was in dream land.

👑To be continued........👑

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

Rose ran out of her house with Celena, in her human form, behind her. On their way to school Travis ran into them and the three of them continued to school. Travis noticed something was off about Rose, she seemed less energetic than usual.

"Rose are you okay? You seem to be really tired", Travis asked her, seemingly concerned for his older cousin.

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine! I just went to sleep later than usual", Rose laughed it off while Celena looked at her with concern.

"You sure?", Travis made sure to check again.

"Yes Travis I'm sure", Rose said in a grumpy voice, having a dramatic mood shift.

"Okay then", Travis shrugged it off and continued to walk to Regal Academy with Celena and Rose.

"Well we better hurry, school starts in only 10 minutes", Celena warned the two.

"Oh hey that's earlier than usual", Travis said sarcastically.

"Let's make a run for it", Rose sighted and Travis agreed.

"Wait guys I don't think we should-", Celena tried to warn them but the two had already speed off and she decided to just follow them, knowing there was no stopping this now.