▪ Chapter Eighteen [Finding a spell] {Edited} ▪

Hello, welcome back to another chapter of complete torture! Before we start I would like to announce that I have published a new Regal Academy story titled: Snow White'a Reform School for Wayward Princesses. This is just for the people who misses the author's note that is now deleted. If you're interested please read it, it would mean a lot to me. Thank you!

⚜Previously on Love Lasts Forever⚜

"Oh Celena", Rose groaned, "What do I do? Hawk's never acted like this...."

"Yeah, he hasn't. Also how come I never noticed his eyes were purple? That doesn't seem like something a SnowWhite would have...hmmm", Celena thought.

"Wait what?", Rose tensed looking up at miniature fairy 'guardian', "His eyes aren't purple, they're blue."

Celena blinked a couple times, trying to collect her thoughts: "Oh no."

The two girls looked at each other shocked at what they hadn't noticed the entire day.
"HE'S CURSED!", the two yelled at the same time.

👑To be continued........👑

🌸👑🌸👑🌸👑🌸👑🌸👑🌸👑🌸👑🌸

"How could I have not noticed before? Of course his eyes aren't purple! What was I even thinking?!", Rose yelled at herself as she sat on the ground.

"Rose you can't blame yourself for everything, I should've known something was up all along", Celena sighted, feeling guilty.

"What will I do now!? I can't even do anything! If only I knew how to break a curse", Rose looked down at her hands, holding her new wand.

"Ah!", Celena exclaimed as an idea came to her, "You can! We just have to look through the spell book......which you left at home right?"

"Yeah," Rose looked down," What will I do now?"

"Ask your grandmother to go home?", Celena said but more as a question than a recommendation.

"I don't know, could that actually work?", Rose asked looking up at Celena.

"Well we could always try", Celena shrugged.

"Alright let's go", Rose replied as she got up from her sitting spot. She ran into the school and to her grandmother's office with Celena behind her, ignoring the weird stares some students were giving her.

"Granny?", Rose asked as she walked into her grandmother's office.

"Yes Rose?", Cinderella looked up from her paperwork, "If you're here to ask about Hawk he's fine he was just susspended-"

"No granny, I wanted to ask to go home. I don't feel too good..", Rose said looking down. She wasn't lying, she felt horrible. Like something was eating away at her.

"Oh sweetie, of course you can. I'll tell the other teachers. And don't worry qbout those boys, they're both fine. You can go home now, I'll tell Clara", Cinderella smiled at her grandaughter and turned back to her load of work.