•Chapter Twelve [Fairy GodMother]•

Hello! Welcome back to another chapter of this kinda lame and probably really boring story that I keep changing all the time. Next update is coming somewhere in this week. So I hope you can enjoy this chapter. Oh! & btw the picture up in the media section is a reference sheet of the new character introduced in this chapter. Ok now you can read the story. Have a great day!🏵

🏵Rose's POV🏵

I was finally completely fine after that horrible incident. I didn't come to school for a few days because mom didn't want me to, but she's finally letting me go today. Yay!

I walked down the street and saw Travis walking ahead of me. I called for him:"TRAVIS!"

He turned around and once he saw it was me he smiled:"Rose!"

I ran towards him and hugged him:"I missed all of you guys! How have you all been?"

"Oh you're one to ask. Are you okay?", Travis chuckled.

"Well of course. Do you actually think dad would let me go if I wasn't?", I laughed.

"Let's go. I'm sure a certant blue-haired prince is waiting for his damsel in distress", he winked at me and I blushed at his comment.

"Oh shut up!", I replied,"Besides, it's not like he even cared."

"Are you kidding me!?", he yelled,"He has been talking about you non-stop! 'Is Rose okay?' 'Is Rose coming to school today?' I couldn't even handle it anymore. He was so worried that before you were taken home he stayed in the Cinderella castle and waited for you to wake up. He refused to let go."

I was shocked. So I stayed silent and just continued walking.

"Oh don't you ignore me now!", he yelled again and ran to catch up with me.

We finally got to Regal Academy. Travis and I walked into the classroom. I sneaked up behind Hawk and covered his eyes.

"Who turned off the lights!?", he screamed.

"R-", Joy began but Astoria covered her mouth.

"Guess who", I laughed still covering his eyes.

"ROSE!", he jumped up and hugged me, well more like squished me.

"Correct", I said and chuckled at his excitement. My cheeks felt hot. It was so nice being hugged by him again, his body was so warm and comfortable....ok now I sound like a creep.

"Ok Hawk, let go now! I wanna hug her too!", Joy whined.

"Don't ruin the moment Joy!", Travis said.

Hawk then let go of me, sadly, and Joy rushed over to hug me along with LingLing and Astoria.

"Hey Rose", someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Auriana: "Hey Ari! Where's Adrian?"

"Oh he's right here", she pointed behind herself.

"Hi Adrian!", I waved at him.

"H-Hi Rose, are you okay now? I mean what happened a few days ago was pretty bad. I uhh, just wanted to check to see if you were okay", Adrian spoke really fast and looked flustered.

"Oh I'm okay now. Thanks for worrying about me", I thanked him.

"Haha...no prob, Bob", he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's Rose", I replied with a smile.

"Yeah that's great now how about you guys sit down. You know how my grandmother is. Goodbye!", Hawk said and pushed them away.