•Chapter Sixteen [The Fight]•

Hello! Before we start with the chapter I wanted to say thank you for reading this story. I haven't said it in a while so I thought it was time. Go on and read the story now. Enjoy!
[NOT EDITED]

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

Rose walked through the Cinderella Castle doors, breathing in the fresh morning air. Celena flew out the door behind Rose, still in her tiny fairy form.

"Well, we're early. What now?", Celena asked.

"Let's go to school and make Astoria proud at least once", Rose said and began walking to Regal Academy with her fairy friend and mouse right behind her.

After a few long minutes of walking and talking thwy finally made it the school's gateway.

Celena looked over at Rose and warned her: "Remember what I said Rose, no one can know about the wand."

"Yeah, yeah. I've heard it a million times already. Let's just go-Oh! There's Adrian!", Rose exclaimed, "Adrian!"

The poor blonde bpy was startled by the Cinderella's sudden yelling. He turned around with a terrified look on his face untill he relised it was just Rose. He smiled slightly as his cheeks turned red, although against his will.

"Hey Adrian, how you doing?", Rose asked, Celena flying next to her and shortly waving at the Sleeping Beauty.

"Hey Rose, Celena. I'm doing good, how about you?", he asked kindly.

"Just dandy", Rose replied.

"Say, have you seen Hawk or any others from our team?", Celena asked.

"I think I saw them all walking towards the garden a few minutes ago", Adrian replied.

"Ok, thanks Adrian. I'll come by later again, see ya!", Rose said and ran off with Gigi on her shoulder and Celena on her heel [not literaly].

The team sat in the garden on the pretty benches near the lake. Travis and Ling Ling on one bench, Joy and Astoria on the other and Hawk was all alone, strangely not swarmed by a herd of princesses.

"Hey guys!", Rose greeted walking into the garden. She sat next to Hawk: "Hey Hawk."

"Oh, hey Rose", Hawk said, not taking his eyes off the lake.

Rose sensed something was wrong, some dark energy swarmed by her and she looked towards Celena. Celena gave the same look of concern as she did.

"Hawk are you okay? You're not usually this sad", Rose said worried.

"It's nothing I just didn't get much sleep last night. Hearing sone strange noises, probably the birds outside", Hawk replied,"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine by tomorrow."

"Well", Rose said hesitantly, "If you say so."

"Alright oblivious lobe birds let's go to class, it's starting a few minutes", Astoria said getting up from her seat next to Joy.

"But we have 15 minutes before class Astoria!", Travis protested.

"Well we're going!", Astoria replied.

Joy tapped on her shoulder and said: "But Astoria, you said we would go check out the cool birds near the river before class."

"Uhm...Fine", Astoria sighted, "Let's go Joy. The rest of you go to class, we won't be late but I can't trust you."

"Whatever", Travis rolled his eyes at her and the two princesses left the garden.

"Talk about love birds", Ling Ling ehispered to her three teammates left.