▪ Chapter Eleven [Dragon Time!] {Edited} ▪

Hello! Welcome back! I saw you guys enjoyed the last chapter and I'm so happy about it. I'm really having fun writing these new chapters and I've changed the storyline....again. But this time it's a lot more interesting. This will probably be the last chapter posted this week, I might post the next one this weekend however I'm not sure. Anyways, enjoy!

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

In the magical Fairy Tale Land, the grandchildren of famous fairytales were gathered up in their school, Regal Academy, to resume with their studies. Their current class was Dragon Ridding and most were beyond thrilled. Or should I say, a certain Cinderella was beyond thrilled.

The students were all lined up and prepared to ride theirs dragons once again. Professor Beast, Travis's grandfather, walked into the Dragon Arena with his usual grumpy face expression.

"Alright runts, today we're having another Dragon Race so you all can get comfortable with your dragons all over again. Now get on your dragons and we're starting. I'll be at the finish line waiting for you all to finish", Beast said.

They all got on their dragons and prepared themselves for the race.

"Ready!?", Beast shouted and the students nodded, “Get set! GO!"

They raced off on their dragons. The beginning of the race was calm until a certant Broomstick got a plan.

"Now I can finally get rid of Rose once and for all", Vicky smiled and laughed evilly however quietly not wanting anyone to hear her.

The villain had an idea, a smart and good idea, however she had no idea what was about to go down after she would act on her 'master' plan.

Once they were about half way through the race, Rose was one in the top five ready to win the race, however Vicky had a different plan for her. Everyone in the frontline was riding fast, way too fast, to even notice what the witch was doing.

Vicky took out her wand, whispered a spell and  pointed her wand at Rose.

Meanwhile Rose was minding her own business, occasionally chit-chatting with someone until she was hit by the spell. The spell Vicky cast knocked her out and in return made her fall off her dragon, plummeting to the ground.

"ROSE!", Hawk and Adrian yelled at the same time. Hawk immediately went down to catch her and did it successfully.

"Is she okay!?", Adrian shouted along with Rose's friends.

"She's fine, I think. I'm going to get her to the teachers!", he replied.

"They're all at the finish line!", Auriana said.

"Ugh....I'm getting there!", Hawk shouted and raced over to Rose's dragon, “Hey girl, follow me."

The two dragons flew as fast as they could to the finish line, however something else was happening behind them.

Vicky laughed manically, until she felt something hit her in the back, kicking her off her dragon and knocking her out as well. Cyrus, her brother, noticed this and caught her while continuing to fly on his dragon.