▪ Chapter Ten [New Students, New Problems] {Edited} ▪

I know so many of you have patiently waited for this chapter so thank you for waiting. I'm really sorry about the delay. Anyway, I feel as if I'm gonna have a lot more fun writing this story from now on since things are getting interesting very quickly. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

🏵Rose's POV🏵

Travis and I walked into the classroom after him trying to break my face for the teasing about Ling Ling. We saw all of our friends chatting since the teachers still weren't here.

"HAWK!", I yelled and ran over to him. He turned around and stood up with a smile spreading his arms as if he was calling me to give him a hug. I ran over to him and hugged him, and he hugged me back.

His arms were so strong and warm and being in his embrace felt so right to me. I snapped back into reality and pulled back, not trying to make things awkward. He let go as well and I looked away with a small blush on my cheeks.

Once I calmed down and I saw Travis and Ling Ling hugging as well.

"Travis I missed you this summer", Ling Ling spoke looking into Travis's eyes.

"Ahem", Astoria coughed breaking up the moment between the two. I could tell Travis wanted to kill her right now.

Once the professors came into the classroom, we all calmed down and sat in our seats.

"Alright students," granny Cinderella spoke, "Welcome to a new school year at Regal Academy. Let's hope this one will be better than the last. Before we start our studies for this year we have two new students to introduce to all of you. Please welcome them with open arms. As of now the team in which they will be has not been decided. In the first class today we will sort it all out. Now please welcome the two new students into Regal Academy!"

After she said that two new students walked up on the "stage" and stood next to her.

"Students, we present to you Auriana Beauty and Adrian Beauty, the twins of Sleeping Beauty", granny spoke.

The girl, Auriana I supposed, seemed very sweet. She had blond hair, kinda like mine, except hers went down only to half of her back. Her hair was slightly curly and she had light green eyes. She wore tights and dark blue jean shorts on top of them. She had our signature school shirt and vest.

Her brother, Adrian, seemed to just be a male version of her. He had hair just like Auriana's except shorter and he wore dark blue jeans instead of shorts.

"So cool", I whispered to myself.

"Alright, now settle down as we prepare some things for the first class. We'll be back shortly so behave", Snow White spoke and the teachers let once again.

The two students walked off the stage, I could tell they looked kinda confused so I called them.

"Hey! Come over here!", I called and waved at the two. They looked at me, then back at each other a nodded, coming towards me and my teammates.

"Rose, what was that for?", Astoria asked.

"What? I wish someone would've done that for me too", I shrugged it off as they came up to us.