▪ Chapter Eight [Goodbye Untill Next Year] {Edited} ▪

This chapter takes place at least 2-3 weeks after the last two chapters. I know that is a huge time skip but I had no interesting ideas to fill that time so this is what you get, sorry. But then again things get way more interesting as they come back into school.

🗝Narrator's POV🗝

A few weeks had passed and the team was having the time of their lives. They spent so much time together and all in all got to know a lot more about each other. It was fun.

However today was the day the team had to leave. Sadly, there were only 2 more weeks before school started and they needed to start getting ready for a new school year.

They were currently in their rooms packing up their things as they would be leaving the beach house this evening.

"I can't believe it's already time to leave", Hawk said as he placed his things neatly in his dark blue suitcase.

"I know right," Rose replied, "It feels like just yesterday I was begging my grandmother to let you guys come with Travis and me. I gotta admit it though, this month was fun with all you guys around."

"Well duh. I was there", Hawk said sounding as cocky as possible.

"Seriously Hawk?", Rose asked putting a hand on her hip.

"I'm joking Pumpkin," Hawk brushed it off, "I can call you Pumpkin right?"

"Sure," Rose replied with a smirk, "Little Apple."

"Please no, can we just forget that time you met my parents? Please?", Hawk asked, feeling really embarrassed by the nickname.

"No thank you, Prince Charming", Rose replied and began packing her shoes.

"You sure those are gonna fit in there?", Hawk asked laughing slightly.

"Of course! It's only 10 pairs of shoes you know", Rose replied and began putting all of her shoes in zip lock bags to keep them from getting scratched in the suitcase.

"ONLY 10? ARE YOU CRAZY?!", Hawk exclaimed.

"About shoes", Rose said, "And you."

She whispered that last part and to her luck Hawk didn't understand.

🌌[TIME SKIP]🌌

"It's kinda crazy how fast all of this went by", Astoria said as she closed the trunk right after putting in her suitcase.

"I know right", Joy agreed.

"Well you better get in the car or else you're staying here", Travis said and closed the door.

Astoria and Joy looked at each other clearly annoyed by how their teammate was acting.

Once they were all inside the car Travis began driving. Sadly this trip would prove to be way longer than the last one since traffic was horrifying.

After like 3 hours, it was actually only 30 minutes, of waiting in traffic they had finally arrived near the alley.

They had unlocked the door and were ready to go back to Fairy Tale Land.

Hawk turned around and pulled Rose into a hug: "I'm gonna miss you Rose."

Rose was shocked at first, but then hugged back: "I'll miss you too Hawk."

"See you soon", he let go and was about to leave but Rose grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Be safe," Rose said blushing slightly, "And don't hurt that 'pretty' face of yours."

"Uhm... I will," he chuckled and turned around to finally leave. Before he did, he looked back and waved at her and Rose waved back.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!", Joy exclaimed and hugged Rose.

"Hey we'll see each other soon", Rose said with a smile.

"Yeah don't cry now Joy", Astoria came over to the two friends, "See you soon Rose."

"Bye!", Rose waved at the two as they walked through the door.

"Goodbye Rose", Ling Ling came over and hugged her blonde friend, "I'm going to miss you not being there, but you'll come soon enough I guess."

"I guess", Rose chuckled, "Now go say goodbye to your boyfriend."

"Oh... Yeah I will", Ling Ling said and walked over to Travis.

Travis saw this and almost immediately started getting nervous: "Hey Ling Ling-"

Ling Ling hugged him before he could finish: "I'm going to miss you very much Travis. Thanks for everything you did this summer."

"No problem . . . I guess", Travis said as they pulled away and smiled at each other.

"See you next year!", Travis yelled to her as she walked through the portal door and it finally closed.

"Sooo.....",Rose began.

"Don't even think about it Rose."

"What are you talking about? You two are totally in lo-ove!"

"Whatever", Travis blushed and looked away from his energetic friend, "Thanks for the summer vacation Rose. It was nice."

"No prob Bob", Rose replied.

"It's Travis", he replied.

"Yeah, yeah. We still going to the part to draw tomorrow?", Rose asked.

"Yup. Well I gotta go. See ya!", Travis said and went the way to his house.

"Bye Travis!", Rose yelled. And the two went their separate ways.

👑To be continued.......👑

🌸Hello once again! (getting bored of this yet?) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment if you did. BTW if you're wondering where Travis's car went, he left it at his cousins house because the car wasn't actually his he just borrowed it. Also I'm really sorry this chapter is so short btw. The next one will be longer I promise. Have a pumpkin-tastic Fairytale day!🌸

902 words