Introduction...kinda

-Kinda edited-

"Hola! Hello! and How are you? Im just here to say that this is my first ever fanfic so please mind any spelling mistakes and such. Also; Storyline and ideas come from my imagination. Edits made on the book cover also were by me. The pic of Suga-"

"-Swag..." Yoongi randomly interrupts at the sound of his name.

...

"Like I was saying, the picture itself is not mine neither are any images I add to here. I hope you all enjoy this and-"

"-Hey who ate all the kimchi?" Hoseok suddenly appears and opens the cabinets, rummaging through them.

I pout, "I was tryna talk!-"

"-J-HOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEE!" Yoongi's eyes seem to light up by his presence.

"Yoongi hyung have you seem my eyeliner? The expensive one?" Namjoon walks in while yawning. He notices my annoyed expression and looks over at me boredly, "Oh hey Y/n."

I start growing angrier and almost explode when Jungkook walks in asking for help with his pants; Taehyung cutely offered him some assistance. Why are they all just barging in out of the blue?

"HEY WHO TOOK MY BUTT PLUG?" I just barely heard Jimin's muffled voice from upstairs. Jin snickers from the living room. And that was the end of BTS.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" I slam my hands on the table and the room goes silent. I stand up and stomp toward them, most likely looking like an angry puppy.

"Can't even do a simple introduction with out getting interrupted-" I mumble as I push them one by one out of the room.

"Wait. Introduction?!" Hoseok blurts out in realization, "IM YOUR HOPE IM J-HO-"

I shut the door before he could finish his sentence and dust off my hands.

I sigh and sit back down on the couch, "You know what?" I take a sip from my tea, "Just start this shit already..."

I'm just telling you right now, don't be too quick to judge :))

339 words

Vote 🙈💘