Bad Boy [No.4]

Edited 4/14/20

The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

He had on the same shocked expression as me, and only realized afterwards that he had grabbed one of my chanlcas and held it in front of himself like a weapon. He blinked a few times and lowered the chanlca.

"Woah there babe, you lost or something? This is my my room." He says, in a very casual manner, pretending like he didn't just let out the scream of a new born mouse.

T R I G G E R E D.

"Your room?? This is my room! And I don't appreciate the fact that I come back to some creep rummaging through my fucking underwear drawer. How fucking dare you?!" I was boiling at this point. I've always had trouble keeping myself at bay when I was upset.

He gulped, still managing to look so disrespected that I almost laughed, "Oh so that explains all the panties...and yea this is my room, B. 16". He fumbles through his pockets and pulled out a worn down piece of paper, showing it to me. My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I read it.

Room B.16...Right there in bold letters...

"There must be some mistake. It's not like they'd give me a guy as a roommate...I wasn't even told about getting a new roommate in the first place!"

He simply shrugs, "That's your problem. Maybe this won't be so bad..." He scans my body up and down.

No. HELL NO.

My expression drops, "Nope. Hell no. Fuck that. There's no damn way that I'm spending 4 years in the same room with a guy!" I throw my arms above my head, "Especially not with you."

The smirk that formed on his afterwards was so full of pride, it was almost disgusting. "So you've heard of me?"

"Who hasn't? Your name's in every corner of this building! I can't walk past 5 people without hearing the daily tea on Mr. Min Yoongi." I state, almost frustrated.

He chuckles. He god damn chuckles. "Aside that, I personally don't mind having such a..." He trails off as his eyes drop towards my waist area, "Curvaceous roommate." A sly wink is then sent my way.

I make a vomiting sound. "Ok. We're going downstairs..." I grab my purse from my bed and pull out my keys, "Cause I'm not allowing another second of this nonsense to continue." I patiently wait for him at the door and growl when he doesn't move. "Aren't you coming Mr. Min?"

"Oh come on baby doll. Why don't you just let it slide-"

"NO."

He raises his arms in defense and walks past me and out the door, not before dropping the chancla on Joyce's bed.

There must be more rooms available.

♥♥♥

"What do you mean there's no more rooms available?!"

The woman at the front desk frowns at me, "I'm sorry miss. Even though it is rare for a male and female student to have to share a room, as you can see here..." She turns her monitor to show me, "The only room available right now was yours, since your old roommate left."