Bad Boy [No.11]

*Trigger Warning* ⚠️

~

The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

That voice. I knew that high-pitched, angelic voice from anywhere. It belonged to none other than Park Jimin. At that moment, I set aside every single time he'd steal food off my plate at lunch and was even prepared to forgive him for doing so.

This is my chance!...

"Hmmmmm!" I tried yelling to get the short blonde's attention, but all that came out was a barely audible, muffled shriek due to the dreaded duct tape over my mouth.

Baekhyun's palms began to sweat against my arms and he cleared his throat, "No it's ok I'm just constipated in here! Keep the party going!" His eyes quickly shot at me in a threatening manner as his grip on my arms tightened.

"Uh...alright then. You take care of that..."

NO NO NO!....

Just as the floors creaked under him-meaning he'd began walking away-I took a deep breath through my nose and screamed out with all my might until I physically felt my face turning red. This time even the duct tape couldn't fully muffle back my yell.

"What the?- Y/n?? Is that you?..." Jimin's voice grew louder than before.

I didn't for a second question the fact that he identified me by a simply shriek. I was too happy that he managed to do so.

"MMMMMM!"

"Keep it down!" Baekhyun angrily spoke through gritted teeth, forcefully putting a hand over the duct tape.

"Hey!" Jimin started banging loudly on the door, "What's going on in there?!" The door handle jiggled, meaning he'd been trying to open it, but to my dismay it seemed to be locked.

"HMM MMM HMM MMM"

"Hold on! I'm getting help!" I heard the sound of his feet hitting against the wooden floorboards, and onto the stairs. He left.

I turned my attention back towards Baekhyun, only to be met with a stinging pain on my right cheek that threatened more salty tears to stain my face. I stared up at Baekhyun with an expression of pure shock and horror.

He slapped me. Baekhyun. Slapped me.

My clearly insane kidnapper was heaving in and out, looking pretty bewildered himself, almost as if he regretted what he had just done.

His adam's apple bounced as he swallowed hard, not having the courage to look me in the eyes anymore and just staring at his own burning hand. The one he just used to smack me across the face, "I t-told you...to b-be quiet..."

I knew the man was insane and willing to go to great heights to sleep with any girl he could get his hands on, but I never expected him to go this far and physically hurt me.

"Don't look at me like that!" He says, all of a sudden, causing me to flinch, "You're making this so much more difficult than it needs to be!..."