Bad Boy [No.6]

The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

The one with very noticeable dimples smiles at me. It was more like a kind smirk actually; if that makes any sense. Yoongi sat next to me, and his friends were at Carleslie's sides, who was sitting across from me. From here I could see that they were both pretty good looking in their own unique ways.

Carleslie mouths a 'what the fuck' at me. I shrug and she clears her throat. "Who the f*ck invited y-OW!"

I stepped on her foot to stop her from finishing her sentence and she glares at me.

Dimple boy laughed, "Sorry about intruding, but we just can't stay away from pretty faces..." He air kisses us. Carleslie's about to faint I can just tell by the look I her eyes.

Yoongi clears his throat, "Y/n and Y/n's friend, this is Namjoon.." He points at dimple boy, "And this is Hoseok.." He points at the one who's smile resembles a sunny day.

"Hi, I'm Y/n. It's very nice to meet you." I try to be as sweet as possible, since first impressions are important afterall.

Carleslie however, did not give two f*cks.

"F*ck all three of you. You guys give me bad vibes."

I step on her foot again and she winces, speaking in a forced voice, "Although you are very handsome men.

Namjoon blushes a bit and Hoseok thanks her.

"Nice to meet you too Y/n." Hoseok says with a mouthful of what looked like chewed up cookies. What I didn't expect next was for Namjoon to take my hand, caressing it before gently placing a kiss on it, "The pleasure's all mine...beautiful." He winks and I blush.

Yoongi suddenly sharply inhales and places his elbows on the table, separating me and Namjoon's hands. "Oh look. Your drinks are coming." He says, quite blankly.

Am I detecting...Jealousy?...I could have some fun with this...

I turn my head to see Jin walking toward us with a smile. Behind me I can hear Namjoon snickering. Jin reaches us and places our drinks on the table. My mouth waters at the sight and I notice Carleslie looking at her's like it was Jesus returning to Earth.

"Here you go." He cautiously sets our drinks on the table, "Can I get you anything else?" He asks.

"No thanks." I open my purse and prepare to hand him the money, but he stops my actions by putting his hand over my own, "No, don't worry. It's on the house. Think of it as a welcome back gift."

"A-Are you sure?" I ask. Carleslie was already half way done with her's.

"Positive." He smiles. I stand up and peck him on the cheek, "You're too sweet Jin, thank you." I hug him tightly from the side. He stands there frozen stiff.

"N-No problem..."

For some reason, Yoongi looked extremely bothered the whole time. And I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Jin scratched the back of his neck once I let go. I waved as he walked away.

I grabbed my latte and drank a bit, savoring it's taste. Yoongi was giving me a weird look. Too deep into the drink, I didn't notice that it gave me a foam mustache when I put it down. That's why I looked confused when Namjoon, Carleslie, and Hoseok started laughing and pointing at my face.