Bad Boy [No.17]

"Yoongi...You can let go of me..." The uneasy, but most importantly blushing mess in my arms, spoke softly. Never taking her sparkling eyes off of mine, and neither did I hers.

Cute...

It was almost untraceable, but there was a small hint of dissatisfaction roaming within her eyes. Almost as if she was indeed eager for whatever I was about to do before I was rudely interrupted.

The amount of built up tension in the air was at too high a point to just be cut off like that. I was so close to finally getting a taste of those luscious and undeniably captivating lips. But then it was all ripped away in an instant by...

"Ahem!"

Ok who the f*ck has a death wish??...I thought. My throat rumbles as I growl in annoyance, turning my head to look back at whoever had the nerve to mess with my plans to claim the girl before me.

Oh shit...

A wince came from me at the sight of the middle aged, and very agitated-looking face of the dean.

Bang Si-hyuk.

Second Person P.O.V

Yoongi's demeanor changed.

And I mean really changed.

Wondering what could've possibly made Yoongi's skin almost visibly crawl with fear, and shifting your body weight aside onto one foot just enough to peer a little bit over his towering form with much curiosity, your sights were met by Si-hyuk, the known dean of this building.

Ahh...You hum in amusement, The Bad Boy's afraid of the dean...

Choking back a snort at the guy who's skin became even paler than it already was.

You watch, as Yoongi quickly went from glaring sharp daggers of pure annoyance at the man, to gulping down a lump in the back of his throat and turning to face him.

The next words to come from his mouth made many questions go wild in your mind.

"Hey...uncle." He sighs out.

Uncle?!...You thought, almost saying that aloud.

The dean nods back, but his face is still displaying that mad, but mostly disappointed mom face. "Min Yoongi you better not be-"

He locks eyes with you and immediately stops talking, biting back his next words as you proceed to tilt your head in confusion.

Yoongi catches this.

The dean eventually sighs, then looks back at Yoongi who had straightened up again once he caught sight of the man turning back to him.

"Come see me...You know when...You know where." He said, with a look on his face which showed that he meant business.

With one last, long, passing glance at you, he walks away in the direction from which he came from. His shoes were the only thing heard in the entire building. At least it sounded like it anyway.