Bad Boy [No.10]

The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

Carleslie and I turned the corner of the stair case and saw the kitchen. The massive sliding, see-through glass doors let us see a the few people in the backyard already. They were either sitting around on the lounge chairs or tending to a barbecue. One girl even brought out her tanning mirror.

I catch Carleslie staring at the pool in awe, although pool was a understatement for what could literally be considered as a mini lake, "Woah. They weren't
lying when they said the pool's huge."

Everything in sight was just bringing back memories of when I was still with the owner of said mini lake. I remembered something. I looked, and there it was, right where I left it 3 years ago. That wine stain on one of his walls.

He hasn't gotten that fixed?...

"I just hope I don't run into Baekhyun. Especially when I'm dressed like this. I motion at my whole body.

"Girl, we're here to have fun and do us! Don't worry bout no Baekhyun." Carleslie smiles, reassuringly. I could only muster up a half smile, still being worried. She grabs my arm and slides a door open, leading me outside towards the empty pool. Even though the pool was empty, there were guys sitting around looking bored and impatient. I guess they were waiting for the girls to get in already.

Their faces seemed to light up when me and Carleslie came into view.

"Finally we get some action up in here!" One of them yells. I immediately recognize him from one of my classes.

Classic jock...

Really, I didn't care much about the jocks or whatever flirts they throw at me, but when my eyes land on a certain red-head girl attached to him like a bug on a spider web, I began to have a small panic attack.

May Chen?! Crap. If she sees me here she'll start spreading rumors for sure...

I tried to pull back Carleslie, in attempt to talk to her in private, but when I glanced back at the she devil of Guangmi, it was too late. She was eyeing me like a hawk, sending me a confused, almost disgusted look.

It was obvious what she'd been thinking..."what's this looser doing here?"

I'm wondering the same thing May Chen...

"Bitch are you good?" Carleslie's voice breaks me away from the mini stare battle between me and May.

"Chen's here..." I mumble and turn to face her.

Carleslie rolls her eyes when she spots her, flashing me her infamous grin, "Better excuse to be hoeing about in the pool...Come on!" Before I could protest, she grabs my arm and starts running towards the pool.

"YAHOOO!"

"WAIT N-"

Splash!

The guys around us start cheering.

♥♥♥
The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V